Market Size – USD 10.86 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 4.1%, Market Trend – Advancements in network infrastructure
The global structured cabling market size is expected to reach USD 15.09 Billion in 2028 at a steady CAGR, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Growth of the global structured cabling market is driven significantly by rapid advancements in IT and telecommunication sectors, continuous investment in network and communication infrastructure development and upgradation, increasing government initiatives promoting digitization, and rising adoption of high-speed network connectivity systems and devices.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/574
Some Key Findings in the Report:
- In June 2020, Siemen announced its expansion of cost-effective open rack and cable management solutions with the introduction of new Value Vertical Cable Manager (VVCM) system.
- Product segment revenue is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid adoption of structured cabling in various industries such as IT and telecommunication, governmental organization, and others
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest CAGR throughout the forecast period, which can be attributed to rapid development in network infrastructure and various government initiatives for promoting digitization in countries in the region.
- Key players operating in the market are Teknon Corp, CommScope, Nexans S.A., Panduit Corp., Legrand, Corning Inc., Belden, Inc., Schneider Electric, Siemen, and Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
The report further sheds light on the broad geographical fragmentation of the global Structured Cabling market, as well as various market segments and sub-segments categorized into product types, applications, and end-users. The regional overview in the global market report comprises the market size, value, share, volume, and cost analysis related to each region.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global structured cabling market based on solution, cable type, end-use, and regions as follows:
- Solution Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Installation & Consultation
- Maintenance & Support
- Managed Services
- Patch Panels & Cross Connects
- Patch Cords & Cable Assemblies
- Communication Outlets
- Racks & Cabinets
- Cable Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Category 6
- Category 5E
- Category 6A
- End-use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT & Telecommunication
- Residential & Commercial
- Government & Education
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/574
Focal Points of the Global Structured Cabling Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Structured Cablingmarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape:The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Structured Cabling industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Global Structured Cabling Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global Structured Cabling Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Growing adoption of modular data centers.
126.96.36.199. Increasing demand for high-speed network connection.
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. High price of fiber optic cables
184.108.40.206. Availability of wireless communication system
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Global Structured Cabling Market Solution Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Solution Dynamics & Market Share, 2018 & 2028
Chapter 6. Global Structured Cabling Market Cable Type Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
6.1. Cable Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2018 & 2028
6.1.1. Category 6
6.1.2. Category 5E
6.1.3. Category 6A
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/structured-cabling-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia