The structured cabling market is growing due to due to the rising demand of the internet connectivity. The increase in the demand of the Power over Ethernet is due the increasing demand of structured cabling that meets the need for higher bandwidth and power, while limiting the rise in temperature. In 2017, Corning Incorporated has announced that three of its innovative structured cabling products is considered to the best product for the communications in the market. The growing need of these structured cabling is due to the penetration of E-commerce, retail spaces, large warehousing and logistics, auto, hypermarkets and others optical communications products has prompted the growth of these market. The next generation networks improves network scalability and optimize the link performance.
The Power over Ethernet has emerged to be the powering strategy that is used in structured cabling. It provides power and data to the network devices. The companies such as CommScope Inc. (U.S.), Hitachi Cable America, Inc. (U.K.), Panduit (U.S), Legrand SA (France), TE Connectivity (Switzerland), Corning, Inc. (U.S.), are the leading manufacturers of structured cabling in the market. The high internet speed is due to the increasing use of fiber optics and co-axial cables which is gaining demand in the market. With the requirement of high bandwidth among the companies, are considered to be an imperative for faster data transmission. It helps in establishing high speed internet connections through applications such as video calling.
The global Structured Cabling Market is bifurcated on the basis of wire category, application, product type, industry and region. The wire category is segmented into category 5e, category 6, category 6a, category 7 and others. The application is segmented into specialty LAN and WAN. The product type are segmented copper, co-axil and fiber. The industry are IT & Telecommunication, BFSI, commercial, industrial, automotive and others. The region includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the world.
The regional analysis of structured cabling market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. North America is one of the leading region across the world in terms of market share in structured cabling market due to high penetration of Internet of Things, and growth of a number of IoT and cloud related technology in these region. The structured cabling market in Europe region is expected to witness rapid growth in the forthcoming period. Whereas, Asia-Pacific countries like China, Japan and India is an emerging market for structured cabling market and expected to be the highest CAGR in the coming years due to increasing awareness among individual, and development of technology hubs.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2266
Major Key Players:
- CommScope Inc. (U.S.)
- Hitachi Cable America, Inc. (U.K.)
- Panduit (U.S)
- Legrand SA (France)
- TE Connectivity (Switzerland)
- Corning, Inc. (U.S.)
- Belden Incorporated (U.S)
- ABB Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Schneider Electric SE (France)
- Nexans S.A. (France)
- Teknon Corporation (U.S.)
- Siemon (U.S)
- Superior Essex (Georgia)
- Paige Electric (U.S)
- Brand-rex (Scotland)
- The global structured cabling market is expected to reach USD 17,181.2 million market value by 2022 growing with 10.0% CAGR during forecast period 2016-2022.
- By Wire Category, Category 6 is dominating the market and has generated USD 5,137.17 million market in 2016 and is expected to grow with 10.77% CAGR.
- By Application, WAN accounts for the largest market share and is growing with 11.13% CAGR during forecast period.
- By Product types, Copper Wire is dominating the market and has generated USD 7,587.09 million market in 2016 and is expected to grow with 10.24% CAGR.
- By Industry, IT & Telecommunication is dominating the market and has generated USD 2,524.8 million market in 2016 and is expected to grow with 11.07% CAGR.
- Geographically, North America region has been projected to hold the largest market share in global structured cabling smarket followed by Europe region, while Asia Pacific is expected to drive the market in coming years.
- Structured cabling manufacturing companies
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Structured cabling providers
- Research and development companies
- Market research and consulting firms
- Solution providers
- Technology standards organizations
- Technology investors
- System Integrators
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/structured-cabling-market-2266
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research objective
1.3 Market Structure
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –