Most travelers require a visa for India even if they are transiting through India en route to a later destination. Some nationalities are required to apply for a transit visa for India at an embassy or consulate in advance. However, most foreign passport holders can now obtain an Indian Transit e-Visa via a simple online application.
A transit visa is a document stating that a traveler has government permission to transit through a country, but the traveler is not permitted to reside. However, this depends on how long the traveler is staying in India and whether or not they intend to leave the airport transit area. If you already hold a valid India e-Visa e.g. For example, an approved business visa or medical visa, you do not need to apply for a transit visa if you are transiting through India for more than 24 hours.
This is because these types of visas are multiple-entry India visas, which allow the holder to enter India multiple times during their validity. Eligible applicants for Transit Visa to India can fill out the eVisa application form online which takes just a few minutes to enter basic passport, passport and travel information.
What are the requirements for applying an India Transit Visa?
- A Passport valid for a minimum of 180 days with at least two blank pages.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the visa fee.
- Two recent passport size photo
- Duly filled Online Application Form with signatures.
- Evidence of onward travel to India – confirmed air ticket for onward/returned journey.
India Transit Visa Eligibility
Individuals staying in India less than 72 hours awaiting a connecting flight to another country are eligible for an India Transit Visa whether they have changed airports or not. You should apply for an India transit visa if you need to leave the restricted area of the airport, even for a short time. India Transit Visa is required and verified when transferring from International Airport to Domestic Airport or even staying in Airport Hotel for few hours.
India is a country with a rich ancient history and deep cultural roots. Visiting India is unlike any other place you can visit in the world. Travelers wishing to visit India must have a valid passport issued in their home country and an Indian visa.
This means you can apply for an e-Visa to India online from the comfort of your own home. Travelers can easily apply for an e-Visa online. The Government of India has adopted an electronic method to reduce time and paperwork. Indian Visa for Omani Citizens can now be applied for quickly and easily without the hassle and inconvenience of submitting a passport at the Embassy of India.
What Documents Do Omani Citizens Need to Get an Indian visa?
- A valid passport. Citizens that already have a passport should ensure it is valid and not expired. The passport should have at least two blank pages
- A recent, passport-sized photograph. The photo should be a clear head-shot with a white background and no facial gestures.
- A complete scanned copy of the information page of the passport
- A valid form of payment – You can use a Credit/Debit card.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Visitors applying for a business e-visa will need to produce a business card or letter of invitation
- For a medical visa, the applicant must show a letter from the Indian hospital where the procedure is to take place
Indian Visa for Japan Citizens
They say India changes you for better or for worse. There are few countries in the world that leave such a lasting impression as India. India is an excellent holiday destination. Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens is divided into three sub-categories: Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa and Medical e-Visa. Therefore, if a Japanese citizen is traveling for business, medical or tourism reasons, they are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa prior to arrival. If you are a Japanese citizen, you will need an India eVisa to enter the country. India Online Visa, which can also be called Indian e-Visa, is available to Japanese passport holders planning a trip to India.
Tourist e-Visa: This type of visa allows you to stay in India for 30 days from the date of arrival. Tourist e-Visas are single-entry and cannot be exchanged or converted. E-Business Visa: If you want to travel to India for business, use this type. The validity period of this type is 365 days from the date of issue, and you can visit India as many times as you like. Each stay must not exceed 180 days. Medical and Physician Assistant e-Visas: These e-Visas allow you to enter India for medical treatment or health services.
Assistants accompanying e-Medical Visa holders may be issued a Medical Assistant Visa. You can enter the country three times with this type of electronic visa and stay for a total of 60 days from the date of your first arrival. Travelers can get the visa simply by filling out an online form that has fields to fill in passport information and personal information.
Documents Needed for the Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens
- A recent digital photo of the traveler
- A valid passport with at least six months validity
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- An e-mail address, so you can get your electronic visa in your inbox.
Indian Visa for German Citizens
The Indian government has introduced a tourist visa application system for citizens of 166 countries and Germany is on the list. The India e-Visa for German citizens is widely recognized as the fastest and most convenient way to obtain a Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa or Medical Treatment e-Visa. The India visa for German citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014.
Germans traveling to India require a visa to enter the country. This is an online Indian Visa application process that requires no paperwork. The process of obtaining an Indian e-Visa for German citizens is easier than you might think. Tourist e-Visa: A multiple-entry tourist visa allowing a stay of up to 90 days with each entry, valid for 1 year from approval. Also available as a double-entry tourist visa, allowing a total stay of 30 days. Business e-Visa – Available for business activities like attending meetings and conferences, recruiting employees or signing contacts in India.
A multiple-entry visa allowing a total stay of 180 days and valid for 1 year from the date of issue. Medical e-Visa: Can be issued as a visa for patients seeking medical treatment in India or as a visa for up to 2 companions of the patient. It is a triple entry visa allowing consecutive stays of 60 days per entry and is valid for 120 days from approval. Only available as a child patient visa. German citizens traveling to India must meet the country’s entry requirements, including a valid visa. The application system allows German travelers to authorize their visit to India from the comfort of their own home. The entire process of applying for Indian Visa from Germany can be done online.
Required Documents for Indian Visa for Germans Citizens
- Passport: Your document must be valid for at least six months in order to process your travel document. Applicants will need to submit a colored scanned copy of their biographical passport pages
- Digital photo: You must present a passport photo. These must comply with the official regulations.
- E-mail address: An email address is required to deliver confirmation of your electronic visa.
- Payment method: You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Indian Visa for Greek Citizens
India is a bright and busy country that many people would love to visit, even if they don’t know exactly why. Its culture, history, food and landscapes draw people in with promises of vibrancy and diversity and they certainly won’t disappoint. Blessed by nature, India attracts millions of travelers from all over the world. The Indian Visa for Greek Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Greek citizens require a visa to enter India. The eVisa has made it easier than ever for Greek citizens to visit India. As Greek citizens can no longer obtain visas upon arrival in India, it is important that they apply for the appropriate e-Visa before leaving Greece. There are three types of Indian e-Visa available to all Greek Citizens. Either to participate in tourist activities or to visit family and friends. An Indian Tourist e-Visa is valid for 365 days from the date of issue.
The permit is multiple entry and Greek passport holders with a Tourist e-Visa can stay in India for up to 90 days. Selling and trading, attending business meetings or attending exhibitions and fairs are just some of the activities that Greeks can engage in with an India e-business visa. Like the electronic tourist visa, this permit is valid for 365 days.
Greek business travelers can spend a total of 180 days in India throughout the year, which can be used at once or spread over several trips. If a Greek citizen requires medical treatment in India, they must apply for the e-Medical Visa for India. This travel document has a shorter validity period, 120 days from the date of issue, it is triple-entry and allows you to a total stay of 60 days. In order to obtain any of the above permits, Greek citizens must complete the India e-Visa Application Form. The Indian eVisa form can be completed in less than an hour, care must be taken to ensure all the details are filled out accurately as errors can result in delays or even rejection. Applicants are advised to request the visa 4 business days before leaving Greece for India.
HOW MANY TYPES OF E-VISA ARE THERE FOR INDIA?
- India Tourist e-Visa
- India Business e-Visa
- India Medical e-Visa
What Documents Do Greeks Need to Obtain an Indian Visa?
- Valid passport – you will have no issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A Valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram