The global Steel Pipes & Tubes Market is anticipated to value USD 231.1 billion until 2027. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecasted years, 2020 to 2027. The increasing demand for liquid fuels and the need for their transportation are projected to drive market growth.
The segment of seamless technology accounted for the highest share of around 54.0% in 2019 due to the absence of seam welds that can prevent leakage. The ERW pipes & tubes segment is also projected to register substantial growth owing to benefits like lower prices and modest performance.
To download the sample PDF of “Steel Pipes & Tubes Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-steel-pipes-tubes-market/request-sample
In 2019, the oil & gas application segment dominated the global market on account of rising usage of these products to transport, process, and refine crude oil to petroleum products. On the other hand, the chemicals and petrochemicals segment is projected to witness a CAGR of 5.0% from 2020 to 2027 owing to enhanced properties of such steel pipes and tubes like good oxidation and corrosion resistance.
The consumer electronics application segment is expected to dominate the market due to The Asia Pacific accounted for the highest share of around 44.0% across the global market in 2019 due to the increasing presence of petroleum, manufacturing, and petrochemical sector across China, Japan, and India. North America is also anticipated to register steady growth in the upcoming years due to the discovery of non-conventional oil and gas resources across the U.S. and Canada.
The market for steel pipes & tubes across the globe includes key players such as Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. (JSPL), ArcelorMittal, Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Tata Steel, and Nippon Steel Corporation. Rapid technological advances are being undertaken by these players for boosting the sale of their products.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2019, the seamless technology segment dominated the global steel pipes and tubes market.
• The chemicals and petrochemical segment accounted for the significant CAGR of 5.0% from 2020 to 2027.
• Asia Pacific accounted for the highest share of around 44.0% across the global market in 2019.
• The key players operating in this market are Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. (JSPL), ArcelorMittal, Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Tata Steel, and Nippon Steel Corporation.
Million Insights has segmented the global steel pipes & tubes market on the basis of technology, application, and region:
Steel Pipes & Tubes Technology Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Steel Pipes & Tubes Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Oil & Gas
• Chemicals & petrochemicals
• Automotive & transportation
• Mechanical engineering
• Power plant
Steel Pipes & Tubes Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• The Middle East & Africa
Explore the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• North America Human Capital Management Market: The North America human capital management (HCM) market generated USD 5,218.9 million in 2018 and is anticipated to witness 10.5% CAGR during the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025.
• U.S. Healthcare ERP Market: The U.S. healthcare ERP market size was worth USD 1,425.9 million in 2018. The market is anticipated to expand at 5.6% CAGR from 2019 to 2025. Various industries including healthcare are adopting ERP solutions to make their operations more which in turn is driving the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar