Lauramide derivatives of diethanolamine (DEA) are derived from lauric acid which is naturally occurring fatty acids found in various plants, notably palm oil and coconut oil. The dynamics of the market has been markedly exciting over the past few years influenced by several competing factors that positively or adversely affected its contours.
The compound has applications in a wide variety of personal care and cosmetics products in which it functions as a wetting or foaming agent. In recent years, the market has been facing immense pressures from growing worldwide awareness of potential risks of the compound condensates associated with their long-term exposure.
The latest report by “Fact.MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider” tracks Lauramide DEA Demand and Sales in over 20 countries, highlighting the variance and unique set of conditions that are unique to every market. The report examines the Lauramide DEA market key trends, growth opportunities and Lauramide DEA market size and share.
To Get In-depth Insights Request for Brochure here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=765
Emerging Natural Alternatives to Replace Utilization of Lauramide DEA
With the changing consumer preference for natural and organic ingredients, the consumer-driven cosmetics industry is witnessing the introduction of multiple natural ingredients in the cosmetics manufacturing. Some of the plant-derived natural emulsifiers such as beeswax, vegetable wax, and lecithin are being used in the cosmetic industry.
Naturally, derived saponins are also added to detergents and shampoos as emulsifiers. Manufacturers have also introduced non-DEA alternatives of lauramide in cosmetic products that are equally efficient as DEA-containing emulsifiers. With the equivalent efficiency of natural emulsifiers, emerging natural alternatives are presenting an important challenge to the growth of the lauramide DEA market.
Key questions answered in Lauramide DEA Market Survey Report :
- What is the current scenario and key trends in Lauramide DEA Market?
- What are the key strategies companies are adopting to increase their consumer base?
- What are the key categories within the Lauramide DEA segments and their future potential?
- What are the major Lauramide DEA Market drivers and their expected impact during the short, medium, and long terms?
- What is the Lauramide DEA Market size and what are the opportunities for the key players?
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=765
Clean Labels to Hamper Lauramide DEA Adoption
With the aim to increase the transparency between the product and the consumers, the cosmetic industry titans including Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, and Unilever are voluntarily revealing the ingredients of their personal care and cosmetic products. The clean labels are no longer a trend rather have become a standard in the consumer goods industry. Due to which, the number of aware consumers have increased in recent past that actively seek product transparency during their purchase. With the revelation of DEA as a human carcinogen, demand for emulsifiers containing DEA including lauramide DEA has plunged significantly.
Essential Takeaways from the Market Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the market.
- Identification of Lauramide DEA market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global Market
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by market players.
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators.
- Impact of the various factors on the value chain of the market.
- Evaluation of current Lauramide DEA market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry.
Enquire Before Buying Here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=EB&rep_id=765
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Lauramide DEA Market Drivers, Segments and Restraints.
- Lauramide DEA Market Survey and Dynamics
- Lauramide DEA Market Size & Demand
- Lauramide DEA Key Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Lauramide DEA Sales, Competition & Companies involved
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR –
Surge Suppression IC Market – According to the latest study by Fact.MR, surge suppression IC market is expected to grow significantly over the projected forecast period (2021-2031). Increased focus for the security of power supply and expanding interest for utility clients have provided a positive outlook to the suppression IC market.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company Name: Fact.MR
Contact Person: Neha Bhosle
Email: Send Email
Address:US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike
Country: United States