The global sprinkler irrigation systems market size is expected to reach USD 2.89 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 2.2%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rapid shift towards modern irrigation and farming techniques and shift away from traditional flood irrigation methods, rising awareness about judicious water usage, increasing concerns regarding depletion of natural water resources, and high demand for good yield and better quality of crops are some key factors driving global market revenue growth.
Sprinkler irrigation is a technique in which required water is pumped through a system and sprayed on crops cultivated on small to large fields. This technique is well-suited for row crops, vine crops, and field crops. Growing need to conserve water considering the global water crisis, high labor costs, and easy application are some key factors supporting revenue growth of the sprinkler irrigation systems market.
Get a Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3979
Moreover, increasing initiatives by government for promoting modern irrigation methods and investments by key market players to expand their product range is boosting market growth. Many private and public organizations are supporting small farmers to promote use of sprinkler systems in their farms which is expected to open new up market opportunities in coming years.
However, factors such as high installment costs and unawareness about advantages of using sprinkler irrigation systems are expected to hamper market growth to some extent over the forecast period.
Some key highlights from the report:
- Based on type, the center pivot irrigation systems segment is projected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period owing to high yield due to minimum water utilization.
- On basis of crop type, the cereals segment is expected to account for significant revenue growth during the forecast period due to high demand for cereals throughout the year for animal feed, biofuels, and human consumption.
- In context to mobility, the towable segment is steadily gaining traction and is expected to account for moderate revenue growth throughout the forecast period. High preference for towable sprinkle irrigation systems is because these are more efficient and can be deployed in different areas and locations.
- Europe is expected to account for significant revenue growth between 2021 and 2028 due to high awareness and knowledge about modern irrigation methods for production of various crops along with vast land tracts available for irrigation.
- Asia Pacific market is projected to register fastest CAGR of 1.67% throughout the forecast period owing to factors such as increasing population, growing demand for food, and adoption of more modern irrigation methods in countries in the region.
- Valmont Industries (US), Lindsay Corporation (US), Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd. (India), The Toro Company (US), Rivulis Irrigation Ltd. (Israel), Netafim Limited (Israel), Rain Bird Corporation (US), T-L Irrigation (US), Reinke Manufacturing Co., Inc. (US), Nelson Irrigation Corporation (US), Hunter Industries (US), Mahindra EPC Ltd. (India), Alkhorayef Group (Saudi Arabia), Elgo Irrigation Ltd. (Israel), and Antelco Pty Ltd. (Australia), and Irritec S.p.A (Italy) are some major players in the sprinkle irrigation systems market.
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global sprinkler irrigation systems market based on type, crop type, field size, mobility, and region:
Based On Type: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Center Pivot Irrigation Systems
- Lateral Move Irrigation Systems
- Solid Set Sprinkler Systems
Based On Crop Type: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
Based on Field Size: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Small Fields
- Large Fields
Based on Mobility (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Based On Region: (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest Of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sprinkler-irrigation-systems-market
Table of Content:
1. 1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market Attractiveness Analysis
1.1.1. Global Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market, By Type
1.1.2. Global Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market, By Crop Type
1.1.3. Global Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market, By Field Size
1.1.4. Global Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market, By Mobility
1.1.5. Global Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market, By Region
2. Market Introduction
2.2. Scope Of The Study
2.3. Market Structure
2.4. Key Buying Criteria
2.5. Macro Factor Indicator Analysis
3. Research Methodology
3.1. Research Process
3.2. Primary Research
3.3. Secondary Research
3.4. Market Size Estimation
3.5. Forecast Model
8. Global Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market, By Field Size
8.2. Small Fields
8.2.1. Small Fields: Market Estimates & Forecast By Region/Country, 2018-2028
8.3. Medium Sized Fields
8.3.1. Medium Sized Fields: Market Estimates & Forecast By Region/Country, 2018-2028
8.4. Large Fields
8.4.1. Large Fields: Market Estimates & Forecast By Region/Country, 2018-2028
9 Global Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market, By Mobility
9.2.1. Stationary: Market Estimates & Forecast By Region/Country, 2018-2028
9.3.1. Towable: Market Estimates & Forecast By Region/Country, 2018-2028
10 Global Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market, By Region
10.2. North America
10.2.1. Market Estimates & Forecast By Type, 2018-2028
10.2.2. Market Estimates & Forecast By Crop Type, 2018-2028
10.2.3. Market Estimates & Forecast By Field Size, 2018-2028
10.2.4. Market Estimates & Forecast By Mobility, 2018-2028
10.2.5. Market Estimates & Forecast By Country, 2018-2028
10.2.5.1. Market Estimates & Forecast By Type, 2018-2028
10.2.5.2. Market Estimates & Forecast By Crop Type, 2018-2028
10.2.5.3. Market Estimates & Forecast By Field Size, 2018-2028
10.2.5.4. Market Estimates & Forecast By Mobility, 2018-2028
10.2.6.1. Market Estimates & Forecast By Type, 2018-2028
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States