The global spray drying equipment market size is projected to attain USD 7.19 billion by the end of 2025 and is anticipated to grow at the CAGR of 6.8% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. Spray drying converts slurry, solid feed and liquid into dried powder. This method is highly preferred in the pharmaceuticals and food industry owing to its temperature-sensitive application. In addition, the growing need for prolonged shelf-life of pharmaceutical and food products is expected to create huge opportunities for market growth. The rising demand for producing antibiotics and milk powder is anticipated to proliferate the demand for spray drying products in the coming few years.
Growing awareness pertaining to health is raising the demand for nutritional foods such as egg protein, mass gainer and whey protein. These foods consumption helps to prevent diabetes, blood pressure and obesity problems. These factors are expected to positively impact on the growth of these equipment in the next few years. Rising demand for polymer and resins is expected to increase the need for drying Emulsion and Suspension polyvinyl chloride (E-PVC, S-PVC) and other chemicals. Moreover, these dryers are widely used in the industrial sector which is projected to surge the growth of the market.
To download the sample pdf of Spray Drying Equipment Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-spray-drying-equipment-market/request-sample
In addition, increasing demand for application-specific equipment is encouraging manufacturers to develop innovative products. For example, closed-cycle dryers are invented owing to the increased risk of hazardous gas emission and fire explosion. Similarly, three-stage dryers are designed to produce powder in large or bulk quantities. Although, high maintenance and installation cost and its inability to process fruit pulp and starch may restrain the growth of the market.
Key manufacturers in the spray drying equipment market include, Larsson Starch Technology AB, GEA Group AG, SPX FLOW, Inc., Hemraj Enterprises, Dedert Corporation, Yamato Scientific America, Inc., BÜCHI Labortechnik AG and Swenson Technology, Inc.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Three-stage dryers are projected to have significant growth in the forecasted period, owing to its bulk production capacity and greater thermal efficiency.
• In 2018, North America contributed to market share of over 30.0% in the overall market, due to increasing demand for infant products and powdered milk in the region.
• In Asia Pacific, food processing industry is rising, owing to shift in consumer preference for food which in turn is projected to propel the demand for the product from 2019 to 2025.
• Based on the application, chemical segment is projected register the fastest CAGR over the forecasted period. This growth is supported growing production of resin and polymer compounds.
Million Insights has segmented the global spray drying equipment market based on product, stage, cycle, flow, application and region:
Spray Drying Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Rotary Atomizer
• Nozzle Atomizer
Spray Drying Equipment Stage Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Spray Drying Equipment Cycle Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Spray Drying Equipment Flow Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Mixed Flow
Spray Drying Equipment Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Food & Dairy
• Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals
Spray Drying Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse the Latest Market Research Reports with Million Insights:
• Floor Cleaning Equipment Market – The global floor cleaning equipment market is projected to touch USD 9.56 billion by 2025. It is expected to grow with a CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period.
• Diet Soft Drinks Market – The global diet soft drinks market size is projected to touch USD 5.2 billion by 2025. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% through the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar