This report focuses on the Sports Medicine Devices Market Size, Revenue, Share, status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Sports Medicine Devices development in North Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SA).
According to a new market research study titled ‘Sports Medicine Devices Market – Global Analysis and Forecasts By Product and Application, the global sports medicine devices market is expected to reach US$ 10,662.5 Mn in 2025 from US$ 5,822.6 Mn in 2017. Knee segment is expected to drive the growth of the global sports medicine devices market by application
The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 7.9% from 2018-2025. The report highlights the trends prevalent in the global sports medicine devices market and the factors driving the market along with those that act as deterrents to its growth. The market is expected to grow due to increase in the number of sports medicine association as well as the increasing incidences of sports injuries.
The prominent players operating in sports medicine devices market are DJO Global, Zimmer Biomet, STRYKER, Smith & Nephew, DePuy Synthes, Wright Medical Group N.V., Arthrex, Inc., CONMED Corporation, Mueller Sports Medicine, Inc., and RTI Surgical, Inc.
Get Sample PDF Brochure of this report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPHE100001113/
The players operating in the sports medicine market have been focusing towards strengthening their market position as well as customer base, through measures such as, partnerships. For instance, in November 2018, DJO entered into partnership with SirenMD, a workplace collaboration platform which facilitates coordinated communication between caregivers and patient advocates. Through this collaboration, DJO would be able to provide even greater care to athletes and sports teams.
Sports medicine devices are used to treat wounds and injuries caused by the sport activities and exercise. Treatment for a sports injury can consist of pain relievers and protecting the injured area with a cast or suspended by support. For some cases, a surgical procedure may be required to repair torn tissue or realign bones. In recent years, there have been various developments in the market. The development of the next generation technologies for the orthobiologic are based upon scientific and clinical knowledge and this knowledge is likely to create opportunities to treat the sport injuries.
The insights from the orthobiologics can provide better understanding of the tissue’s response from cell-signaling, material-biology interactions, and the implants’ surrounding environment. Therefore, accounting the multi-factorial elements are likely to contribute towards an improvement in the physiologic balance and can lead to the better healing conditions.
Global sports medicine devices market, based on the application was segmented into elbow & wrist, shoulder, knee, ankle/foot and others. Among the applications, the segment of knee is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period, since knee injuries are majorly contributed by the elderly people and patients suffering from arthritis and osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
Directly Purchase OR Place an Order a copy of this Research Study at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPHE100001113/
The report segments the global Sports Medicine Devices market as follows:
Global Sports Medicine Devices Market – By Product
Body Reconstruction and Repair
- Fracture and Ligament Repair Devices
- Arthroscopy Devices
- Thermal Therapy Devices
- Topical Pain Relief
- Compression Clothing
Global Sports Medicine Devices Market – By Application
- Elbow & Wrist
Global Sports Medicine Devices Market – By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South & Central America (SCAM)
Key Benefits of Buying this Research Study:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Sports Medicine Devices market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Sports Medicine Devices market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Company Name: The Insight Partners
Contact Person: Sam J
Email: Send Email