Proteins play a vital role in the human body and responsible for many changes in different tissues and organs. Enzymes are a kind of proteins that are helpful in many processes inside the living organisms. Metabolism to respiration to waste discard to tissue management, enzymes play a vital role in the body. Lack or reduced enzyme capability may result in some severe ailments like heart diseases, infections, pain at different places, immunity degradation, digestion problems, and even cancer in some cases. These enzymes mostly fight with the deeper roots of any problem providing the complete cure in many critical illnesses. Whereas, Specialty enzymes are mostly living creatures secreted natural proteins used in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries to boost the chemical transformations.
The Global Specialty Enzymes Market is worth USD 1.81 billion in 2016 and estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.1%, to reach USD 2.8 billion by 2021. Specialty enzymes are by far called as biocatalysts that can help in the development of several drugs by transforming the chemical compounds in the pharma industry. These kinds of enzymes are widely used in the DNA management, genetic engineering and other fields of molecular biology. The specialty enzymes used in several drugs are helpful in treating many diseases like cancer and HIV.
The recent past has witnessed a tremendous growth of specialty enzymes due to their augmented use in pharma and biotech industries. Some of the growth factors driving their global market are demand for enzyme replacement therapies, use of biocatalysts in chemical components, increasing significance of systemic enzymes, usage of pharmaceuticals, more digestion related ailments, advent of many new companies in the market, advancements in enzyme production, surge of diagnostic enzymes, new innovations with the rise of technology, and so on.
On the contrary, the requirement for trained professionals, safety-related concerns for the storage, the lack of awareness among people, temperature constraints, availability of low price alternatives, expensive technology and many other factors tend to inhibit the global specialty enzymes market extension.
To know more get our full report at: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/specialty-enzymes-market-3604/
The full report provides all the information needed for the global specialty enzymes market along with the segregation of markets on the basis of type, application, source and geographical regions.
On the basis of type, the market is separated into
- Polymerase and Nuclease
The polymerase and nuclease segment is anticipated to have the greater market revenue and expected to grow similarly in the forecast period.
On the basis of application, the market is separated into
- Research & biotechnology
The pharmaceuticals market with the rising chronic diseases and elderly population occupies the leading position in market share and expected to continue the same trend in years ahead.
On the basis of source, the market is separated into
As per the market research analysis, the animal derived enzymes are expected to at an annual growth rate close to 10.5% in the report mentioned forecast period.
On the basis of regional distribution, the market is separated into
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
North America holds the principal market share for global specialty enzymes closely followed by Asia Pacific markets and predicted to hold more than 46% of market share by 2025. Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at a CAGR around 12% during the prescribed time frame. US contributes a commanding market share to the North America region.
The competitive landscape is also portrayed in the full report and some of the market leaders in the industry include
- Genzyme Corporation
- Amano Enzyme, Inc.
- Advanced Enzyme Technology Ltd.
- The Soufflet group
- Sanofi S.A
- Affymetrix Inc.
- National Enzyme Company
- Life Technologies
- Codexis Inc.
- F Hoffman-La Roche Ltd and others
Recent trends in the market include technology licensing agreement between GSK and Codexis, distribution deal between Novozymes and China National Pharmaceutical Foreign Trade, acquisition of Enzyme solutions by Connell Brothers, introduction of GingisKhan by Genovis AB, and others reveal a promising growth for the global specialty enzymes market in the future irrespective of several odds restraining the expansion.
Scope of the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. With a well-established in-house team of experts from diverse fields and outsource research network across 100+ countries, we are the sole research providers for most of Fortune 500 companies. Along with the standards of reports being on par excellence, our unique services like free customization, analyst support for the period of six months post to the purchase will be the flag bearers and differentiates us from the rest.
Company Name: Market Data Forecast
Contact Person: Abhishek Shukla
Email: Send Email
Address:Market Data Forecast, Inc. 2 nd floor icici bank