The global Spatial Genomics & Transcriptomics Market size is expected to reach USD 675.34 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 18.1% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Key factors driving market revenue growth include increasing prevalence of genetic disorders and chronic conditions such as cancers, neurological disorders, and rare diseases, which have boosted need for high-resolution multiplex assays and instruments, and this is expected to further drive developments in spatial-based technologies. Increasing application of spatial genomics and transcriptomics for drug discovery and biomarker identification is also a key factor expected to drive revenue growth of market over the forecast period. Significant funding to expand R&D activities in the field of spatial-based technology is expected to support market growth going ahead.
Spatial transcriptomics covers methods specifically designed to assign cell types to their specific locations across tissue samples. It allows determination of subcellular localization of mRNA molecules. Data obtained about spatial distribution of mRNA molecules allows researchers to study cellular heterogeneity in tissues, tumors, and immune cells. Spatial-profiling based solutions allows analysis of tissue microenvironment, tumor biology, and tissues biomarkers. Spatial genomics and transcriptomics offers key insights in the fields of oncology, immunology, cell and gene therapy, histology, and embryology.
Spatial genomics and transcriptomics are novel research fields that aim to fill the knowledge gap about cellular machinery, spatial organization, differentiations, and localization that occurs at genomic and transcriptomics level within each cell and in tissues. These techniques have significant potential in managing chronic and rare diseases and rising burden of chronic disease such as cancers and diabetes across the globe have boosted their application in drug discovery and development. This is expected to fuel revenue growth of market over the forecast period. However, lack of skilled professionals and low awareness about advanced spatial-based technologies can restrain market growth to a significant extent over the forecast period.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3964
Key findings in the report:
- Spatial transcriptomics segment revenue growth is expected to expand steadily over the forecast period owing to increasing transcriptomic studies of single cells for drug discovery and development and increasing demand for advanced sequencing techniques.
- Consumables segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period, attributable to increasing availability of a wide range of products, high penetration rate of consumable, and rising expenditure on reagents and kits for efficient functioning of instruments.
- Translational research segment is expected to account for a significant revenue share in the global market during the forecast period owing to increasing application of spatial genomics and transcriptomics in translational research to understand high-throughput data of cells and tissues to understand disease pathology and physiology.
- Academic & research institute segment is expected to register significant revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of spatial genomic and transcriptomic analysis in academic institutions, increasing focus on diseases pathology, and availability of funding and grants for genomic and transcriptomic research.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share contribution to the global market over the forecast period, attributable to increasing investment to advance genomic R&D initiatives, rising focus on disease pathology research, and technological advancements in biomedical techniques and sequencing technologies. Robust presence of key companies in the region is also expected to support market growth going ahead.
- Key companies operating in the market include 10X Genomics, NanoString Technologies Inc., Illumina Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Natera Inc., S2 Genomics, Inc., Dovetail Genomics, Bio-Techne, Flagship Biosciences, Fluidigm Corporation, Seven Bridges Genomics, Horizon Discovery Group Plc., and Akoya Biosciences, Inc., among others.
Spatial Genomics & Transcriptomics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Technique, By Product, By Application, By End-user, And By Region, Forecast To 2028, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/spatial-genomics-and-transcriptomics-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global spatial genomics & transcriptomics market based on technique, product application, end-use industry, and region:
Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Spatial Genomics
- Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization (FISH)
- Sequencing Techniques
- Others Spatial Genomics Analysis Techniques
- Spatial Transcriptomics
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- In Situ Hybridization
- Sequencing Technologies
- Microscopy-based RNA Imaging
- Other Spatial Transcriptomics Techniques
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Translational Research
- Drug Discovery & Development
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Academic & Research Institutions
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Table Of Content
Chapter 1 Spatial Genomics & Transcriptomics Market: Methodology And Scope
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Research Assumptions
Chapter 2 Spatial Genomics & Transcriptomics Market: Executive Summary
2.1 Market Summary, 2021
Chapter 3 Spatial Genomics & Transcriptomics Market: Industry Outlook
3.1 Industry Pyramid Analysis
3.2 Market Segmentation & Scope
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 Strategy Framework
8.2 Market Participation Categorization
8.3 Company Profiles
188.8.131.52 Spatial Transcriptomics
184.108.40.206.1 Company overview
220.127.116.11 Financial Performance
18.104.22.168 Product benchmarking
22.214.171.124 Strategic initiatives
8.3.2 Dovetail Genomics
126.96.36.199 Company overview
188.8.131.52 Financial Performance
184.108.40.206 Product benchmarking
220.127.116.11 Strategic initiatives
8.3.3 Illumina, Inc.
18.104.22.168 Company overview
22.214.171.124 Financial Performance
126.96.36.199 Product benchmarking
188.8.131.52 Strategic initiatives
8.3.4 S2 Genomics, Inc.
184.108.40.206 Company overview
220.127.116.11 Financial Performance
18.104.22.168 Product benchmarking
22.214.171.124 Strategic initiatives
8.3.5 NanoString Technologies, Inc.
126.96.36.199 Company overview
188.8.131.52 Financial Performance
184.108.40.206 Product benchmarking
220.127.116.11 Strategic initiatives
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States