The global soy milk market was valued USD 11.08 Billion by 2025, according to Million Insights, registering a 6.1% CAGR over the forecasted period. The growing awareness on benefits of soy milk in dessert and beverage is anticipated to positively affect the global market. The availability of various flavors to enhance the taste of soy milk is projected to further drive the demand for this market among adults and children.
Application wise, the beverage segment held the highest market share, in 2018 due to the increasing usage of this product over traditional milk. Further, increasing consumption of soy milk in coffee, cereal, and tea is projected to further drive the demand of this market. The dessert segment registered highest grow with CAGR of more than 6% over the forecast period, 2019-2025.
To download the sample pdf of Soy Milk Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-soy-milk-market/request-sample
The unflavored segment has accounted largest market share, in 2018 due to the increasing usage of unflavored milk for snacks and dessert. Many consumers prefer flavored soy milk to reduce the nutty taste of this product. Hence, market players are introducing a wide range of flavors with unique packaging to attract customers. Chocolate and vanilla are two popular flavors used in soy milk, which is estimated to propel the demand for this market.
Due to the large scale production of soybean in Asia pacific countries such as India, China, Japan, the APAC region held the highest market share across the globe. China has a high consumption of soy milk in the total market. Moreover, North America is projected to grow with a significant growth rate of more than 6% during the forecast period. The increasing trend in avoiding non-dairy products is anticipated to further drive the demand for soy milk market.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• North America dominated the market in terms of market share with more than 25%, in 2018.
• The desserts application segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.6% in terms of revenue over the forecast period due to rapid increase in the overall desserts’ alternatives.
• Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated the market in 2018 and accounted for a share of more than 37% owing to increasing awareness about the benefits of soy-based food and beverages
• Dessert segment is expected to witness significant growth in various countries including U.S., Japan, U.K., Germany, and India owing to increasing consumption of non-dairy foods and beverages
• The industry is highly competitive in nature due to presence of the main players including Pureharvest; WhiteWave Foods; Eden Foods; Organic Valley; SunOpta Inc.; and Vitasoy
• Market players are focusing on introducing new flavors of soy milk to increase product offering.
Million Insights has segmented the global soy milk market on the basis of product type, application, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Cheese and Snacks
Soy Milk Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
• Ready To Drink Premixes Market – The global ready to drink (RTD)/high strength premixes market size is anticipated to be valued USD 25.96 billion in 2025. The market is projected to register 4.5% CAGR over the forecast duration.
• Messaging Security Market – The global messaging security market size is anticipated to value USD 11.10 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 13.7% over the forecasted years, 2017 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar