Southeast Asia Personal Protective Equipment Market Growth & Trends
The Southeast Asia personal protective equipment market size is expected to reach USD 5.03 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to register a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. The presence of stringent guidelines regarding occupational health and safety is projected to spur Personal Protective Equipment market over the forecast period.
Increasing awareness regarding worker health and safety along with growing industrial fatalities, primarily in the emerging economies, on account of lack of protective gear is also anticipated to steer the market growth during the forecast period. Technological innovation accompanied by changing consumer need for (Personal Protective Equipment) PPE is further projected to boost the market expansion.
Southeast Asia is expected to experience high growth during the forecast period owing to rising construction and infrastructure projects in these regions, thereby creating immense opportunity for the PPE market. Rapid industrialization in developing economies such as those in Southeast Asia is expected to positively affect demand for PPE in near future.
Safety regulations are expected to be the key factors driving the personal protective equipment market in Southeast Asia over the forecast period. Durable protective clothing such as flame retardant apparel, chemical defending garments, and mechanical protective clothing, are gaining importance in industries such as foundry, chemical processing, metal forming, construction, and oil and gas.
Request a Sample Copy of the Southeast Asia Personal Protective Equipment Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/southeast-asia-personal-protective-equipment-ppe-market/request/rs1
Southeast Asia Personal Protective Equipment Market Report Highlights
- Hand protection was the major product segment in 2019 and accounted for 27.1% of the overall revenue share owing to growing demand for the product in chemical production, industrial manufacturing, and building and construction industries.
- The Southeast Asia healthcare PPE market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% over the forecast period on account of the growing demand for protective clothing, hand protective gears, and respirators in the healthcare industry
- Thailand was the largest Southeast Asian PPE market accounting for 21.6% in 2019 owing to increasing occupational fatalities coupled with requirement for protective gears in most of the core industries such as oil & gas, refining, metal manufacturing and automotive
- Malaysia PPE market is projected to witness growth rate of 8.1% over the forecast period on account of several stringent regulations and laws that have been enforced in the country to lower the risks and improve the working conditions for employees
- The industry has been focusing on research & development activities to develop new technologies for the manufacturing of products and integration across various stages of the value chain to gain a competitive edge in the market
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3586/ibb
Southeast Asia Personal Protective Equipment Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the Southeast Asia personal protective equipment market on the basis of product, end-use and region:
Southeast Asia Personal Protective Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Head, Eye & Face Protection
- Hearing Protection
- Protective Clothing
- Heat & Flame Protection
- Chemical Defending
- Clean Room Clothing
- Mechanical Protective Clothing
- Limited General Use
- Respiratory Protection
- Air Purifying Respirator
- Supplied Air Respirator
- Protective Footwear
- Fall Protection
- Hand Protection
- Disposable Gloves
- By Type
- General Purpose
- Chemical Handling
- Clean Room / Sterile
- By Material
- Natural Rubber/Latex
- Durable Gloves
- Mechanical Gloves
- Chemical Handling
- Thermal/Flame Retardant
- By Type
- Disposable Gloves
Southeast Asia Personal Protective Equipment End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Oil & Gas
Southeast Asia Personal Protective Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Southeast Asia
List of Key Players in Southeast Asia Personal Protective Equipment Market
- Ansell Ltd.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Alpha Pro Tech Limited
- Delta Plus Group
- Uvex Safety Group
- Mallcom (India) Ltd
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd
- ATG® – Intelligent Glove Solutions
- Towa Corporation
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad
Browse Related Reports @
Conductive Textiles Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/conductive-textiles-market
Industrial Protective Clothing Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-protective-clothing-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States