The global soil testing equipment market size is expected to reach USD 8.36 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to growing utilization of soil testing equipment in the construction sector. Increasing construction activities in developing countries and responsibility to ensure safe construction and need for reliable geotechnical soil investigation are contributing to increasing demand for and use of soil testing equipment in the construction sector globally. Structural engineers opt for mandatory soil testing to determine weight bearing capacity and structure stabilization on soil.
To gain useful market insights, grab a sample copy of this report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/715
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Residual segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Growing awareness among consumers regarding negative effects of chemical residues such as fertilizers and pesticides in fruits and vegetables is driving need for soil testing.
- Laboratory segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Geotechnical laboratories for research and development are increasingly utilizing more advanced equipment to improve soil testing accuracy.
- Construction segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in the soil testing equipment market in 2020. Rising need to prevent building collapse caused due to lack of geotechnical soil investigation is expected to increase demand for soil testing equipment in the construction sector.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share contribution to the global soil testing equipment market in 2020. Increasing investment by major players in the region for launch of more technologically advanced soil testing equipment is projected to drive market growth.
- Major companies in the market include Agilent Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck Group, PerkinElmer, Controls S.p.A., LaMotte Company, Inc., Geotechnical Testing Equipment UK Ltd., Sun Labtek Equipment (I) Pvt. Ltd., Martin Lishman Ltd., and S.W. Cole.
Key regions covered in the report:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Inquire To Know Additional List of Market Players Included, Request Here@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/715
The Global Soil Testing Equipment Market report is furnished with key market statistics organized in the form of charts, graphs, tables, diagrams, figures, and other pictorial representations. The report offers an exhaustive analysis of the key market aspects like market size, volume, share, current and emerging trends, production and consumption rate, and other key elements that offer an idea about the prospective expansion of the Soil Testing Equipment industry.
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Site Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
To Get This Report At A Profitable Rate@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/715
Global Sensor Fusion Market Report – Table of Contents:
1. Report Overview
- 1.1 Research Scope
- 1.2 Key Sensor Fusion market segments
- 1.3 Target players
- 1.4 Market analysis by type
- 1.5 Market analysis by application
- 1.6 Key learning objectives
- 1.7 Report timeline
2. Global Growth Trends
- 2.1 Global Sensor Fusion market size
- 2.2 Latest trends of the Sensor Fusion market by region
- 2.3 Key corporate trends
3. Global Sensor Fusion Market share by key players
- 3.1 Global Sensor Fusion Market size by manufacturers
- 3.2 Global Sensor Fusion Market key players
- 3.3 Products/solutions/services of major players
- 3.4 New entrants in the Sensor Fusion market
- 3.5 Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and expansion plans
4. Global Sensor Fusion Market by product type
- 4.1 Global Sensor Fusion Sales by Product
- 4.2 Global Sensor Fusion by Product Revenue
Significant Features of the Soil Testing Equipment Market Report:
- Extensive competitive landscape analysis to offer the readers key insights into driving and restraining factors along with strategies adopted by the key players
- Assessment of the existing and emerging trends of the business sphere
- Detailed analysis of the emerging growth opportunities and threats and limitations the players might face in the coming years
- Significant breakdown of the market to assess the factors that might influence the global market growth
- An 8-year forecast for better understanding of the workings and growth opportunities of the market
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia