The global Soil Conditioners Market is forecasted to reach USD 3.02 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The scarcity of arable land due to the increasing industrialization and rapid urbanization in the emerging economies is expected to drive the growth of the soil conditioners market over the forecast period. The increasing usage of chemical fertilizers is leading to the degradation of the soil quality and structure. The increasing need to reduce the degradation of the soil condition and structure is most likely to fuel the demand for conditioners in the agricultural sector. Moreover, the rising need for nutrient management in the soil and food security are additional factors driving the demand for conditioners. The farmers are using conditioners to enhance the fertility of the soil and reduce the deficiency of nutrients in the plant.
Key participants include BASF, Novozymes, Syngenta, Clariant AG, UPL, Solvay S.A., EASTMAN CHEMICAL COMPANY, CRODA INTERNATIONAL PLC, EVONIK INDUSTRIES, and ADEKA CORPORATION, among others.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3700
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented into the Global Soil Conditioners Market on the basis of product, Solubility, Soil Type, Crop Type, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Synthetic (Minerals, Polymers, Gypsum)
- Natural (Polysaccharides Derivatives, Compost, Animal Manure, Sewage Sludge)
Solubility Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Water Soluble
Soil Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Cereals & Grains
- Fruits & Vegetables
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Natural Soil conditioners dominated the soil conditioners market in 2019 as it is increasingly being used in the agricultural sector in order to rejuvenate the soil and enhance its fertility.
- The demand for water-soluble soil conditioners is more than the solid granular conditioners due to its ease of application. The segment will grow with a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
- The loam soil is growing with a CAGR of 8.8% and is expected to experience steady growth over the forecast period. The increasing utilization of the loam soil for agricultural practices is expected to increase the demand for the conditioners in the segment.
- The cereals & grains accounted for the largest market share in 2019 and will grow with a significant CAGR during the forecast period. The rising need to enhance the quality of the soil and increase the quantity of cereals & grains is most likely to increase the demand for conditioners.
- The Asia Pacific region will witness a significant growth of 19.35% due to the increasing soil degradation in the region. Rapid urbanization and industrialization are degrading the quality of the soil and its structure. Moreover, the rise in soil erosion rates and deforestation has also increased the usage of conditioners to improve yields.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Soil Conditioners Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Soil Conditioners Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Increasing awareness regarding soil management practices
220.127.116.11. Advancements in farming practices
18.104.22.168. Increasing need for enhanced soil nutrient management
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. High Cost of inorganic soil conditioners
126.96.36.199. Climate uncertainties
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3700
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States