The global Smoke Evacuation Systems Market size is anticipated to reach USD 241.5 million by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period. Increasing adoption of these systems in operation theaters with the rising number of surgeries, especially cosmetics procedures, are driving the market. According to American Society of Plastic Surgeons 2018, approximately 18 million people had operations, inclusive of minimally invasive procedures, in U.S.
Moreover, notable growth in medical tourism, especially in developing countries such as China, Thailand, India, and Mexico, is increasing the consumer base for this market. Cost-effective surgical procedures aided by insurance coverage are the key factors influencing medical tourism countries, especially Asian countries. Hence, with the growth of the medical tourism industry, the adoption of these products in hospitals and ambulatory care centers is also anticipated to increase in the near future.
These systems are high-flow vacuum sources used during surgical procedures to capture smoke aerosols and gases generated during the use of lasers and electrosurgical units (ESUs). Surgical smoke contains harmful chemicals which can cause health problems such as respiratory distress, eye irritation, and nausea. It can also contain several carcinogenic compounds. It is therefore an occupational hazard to healthcare workers as well as patients. Therefore, there is a need for products to filter out dangerous contaminants in operating rooms, thereby driving the growth of the market.
The market is highly competitive in nature. Key participants such as CONMED Corporation; Stryker; Ethicon; Medtronic Plc; and Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. accounted for a significant market share owing to their extensive product offerings. These players are focusing on implementing new strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, market penetration, partnerships, and distribution agreements to increase their revenue share.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Smoke Evacuation Systems Market Research Report@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/smoke-evacuation-system-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Smoke evacuating systems held the dominant share in 2018 owing to their ease of usage and associated benefits such as portability and high-flow vacuum evacuation
- The smoke evacuation tubings segment is projected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the ability of these tubings to connect to both, the central vacuum and liquid traps evacuators
- Laparoscopic surgeries was the largest application segment in 2018 owing to the increasing adoption of these products for targeted therapies and surgical procedures such as diverticulitis and ulcerative colitis
- Hospitals was the largest end user segment in 2018 owing to an increase in frequency of surgical procedures such as appendectomies, urological surgeries, and ophthalmic surgeries and the higher adoption of these systems for these surgical procedures
- CONMED Corporation; Stryker; Ethicon; Medtronic Plc; and Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. are some of the major smoke evacuation systems market participants due to their broad product offerings and wide regional presence
- Companies are adopting various strategies to gain competitive advantage. New product development, partnerships, mergers, acquisitions, strategic collaborations, and regional penetration are some of them.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4435/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global smoke evacuation systems market on the basis of the product, application, end user, and region:
Smoke Evacuation Systems Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- Smoke Evacuating Systems
- Stationary Systems
- Portable Systems
- Smoke Evacuation Filters
- Ultra-low Penetration Air (ULPA) Filters
- Charcoal Filters
- In-line Filters
- Smoke Evacuation Pencils & Wands
- Smoke-Evac Fusion Products (Shrouds)
- Smoke Evacuation Tubings
Smoke Evacuation Systems Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Medical Aesthetic Surgeries
- Orthopedic Surgeries
Smoke Evacuation Systems End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cosmetic Surgery Centers
- Dental Clinics
- Veterinary hospital & clinics
Smoke Evacuation Systems Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Reports @
Cranial Clamps Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cranial-clamps-market
Facial Fat Transfer Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/facial-fat-transfer-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States