Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to increasing initiatives to deploy sustainable water management solutions due to rising demand for fresh and safe water for consumption and other household and commercial purposes. Decrease the availability of affordable, safe, and clean water and more efficient sewerage treatment and processing services is driving rising utilization of smart water management solutions in various developing countries.
The report also examines the impact of the key factors that influence the growth of the industry. This includes the current COVID-19 pandemic and its subsequent effects on the workings of the industry. The report examines the impact of the pandemic on the supply chain of the globe along with the impact on the economic landscape of the market. The report also offers a comprehensive assessment of the current and future impact of the pandemic on the overall Smart Water Management market.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/718
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Solution segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Rising adoption of real-time predictive maintenance and conditioning monitoring of assets is expected to drive growth of the solutions segment.
- Residential segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. The launch of advanced sensor-based IoT devices and software platforms, which help to reduce water consumption and manage water leaks in residential buildings by tracking real-time flow are expected to boost utilization of smart water management solutions.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share contribution to the global smart water management market in 2020. Rising awareness regarding the scarcity of freshwater resources is a key contributing factor driving increasing implementation of smart water management solutions across residential, commercial, and industrial sectors in countries in the region.
- Major players in the market include ABB, IBM, Honeywell Elster, Siemens, Itron, Schneider Electric, SUEZ, Oracle, Landis+Gyr, and SENSUS.
Emergen Research has segmented the global smart water management market on the basis of offering, end-use, and region:
- Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- Distribution Network Monitoring
- Meter Data Management
- Asset Management
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Smart Irrigation Management
- Water Meters
- AMI Meters
- AMR Meters
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Commercial & Industrial
Key geographical regions analyzed in the report:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/718
Key questions addressed in the report:
- Which are the top regions in the global Smart Water Management market?
- What are the sales estimates for these regions over the forecast period?
- What will be the global market size by the end of the projected timeline?
- What is the anticipated growth rate for each region of the market?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Smart Water Management Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Smart Water Management Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Rising demand for water arising from global population
18.104.22.168. Ageing water infrastructure
22.214.171.124. Increasing need to operate water infrastructure efficiently
126.96.36.199. Rising need for sustainable management of urban water systems
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Lack of skilled workforce
184.108.40.206. Lack of awareness about smart water management systems
220.127.116.11. High capital investment required for infrastructure installation
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-water-management-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia