Smart toilets are toilets that automatically opens door and flushes upon the completion of urinal or toilet. It comes with several hardware components like water jets, bottom washers, blow dryers, and artificial flush sounds to mask noises. It also facilitates urine and stool analysis for medical monitoring. The smart toilet market is building its reputation on such extraordinary features owing to which a hike in CAGR to 15.12% during the forecast period (2017-2023) is possible. Market Research Future (MRFR) in their analysis of the Smart Toilet Market predicts smooth growth in the foreseeable future.
Factors like surge in construction sector, increasing disposable income, and growing eco-awareness are boosting smart toilet market’s prospect. Rapid urbanization and transforming rural areas are also creating demand for such toilets for better hygiene maintenance. In developing countries, the growth of the smart toilet market is witnessing high demand.
Some of the prominent players in the global smart toilet market: Roca Sanitario S.A, Toto Ltd, Kohler Co., LIXIL Group Corporation, Duravit AG, GWA Group Limited, Jomoo Group, Dongpeng Ceramic, Villeroy & Boch and Huida Sanitary Ware Co.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/5720
The global smart toilet market, as discussed in the MRFR report, is segmented by type, connectivity, usage and distribution channel. This type of segmentation allows a closer look at the market to read several driving factors and understand demographic changes for a better predictive analysis.
- Based on the type, the smart toilet market encompasses single floor standing toilet, one-piece toilet, wall hung toilet, close-coupled, and other. Among these, the wall hung type had the charge in 2017 and it can achieve the fastest CAGR of 16.78% during the forecast period.
- Based on the connectivity, the smart toilet market covers Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and others. The Bluetooth segment was dominating the global market in 2017. But the Wi-Fi segment is predicted to growth as the fastest one with 15.87% CAGR over the review period.
- Based on the usage, the smart toilet market includes residential and commercial. The residential segment, across the globe, is witnessing strong growth.
- Based on the distribution channel, the smart toilet market can be segmented into online and offline.
On considering regions, the global smart toilet market can be segmented into Asia Pacific (APAC), North America, Europe, and Rest of the World (RoW). Such an analysis depends much on the value-wise and volume-wise analysis of the global market.
The APAC market is on its path to become the largest market. This is taking place as the growing construction business is aptly backing the manufacturing section of the smart toilets. The rising disposable income in the region, high investments from government and private bodies are also encouraging substantial growth of the market. In rural areas, governments are erecting such toilets. At the same time, increasing water awareness is helping in the promotion of the market. Hygiene is also playing a substantial role in taking the global smart toilet market ahead.
North America and Europe both are driving substantial growth for the market as their urban infrastructures have already included these smart toilets as a part of their eco-friendly models. Energy and water are two major factors to promote the regional market growth.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/smart-toilet-market-5720
- Technology investors
- Integrated device manufacturers (IDMs)
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Device Manufacturers
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar