The global smart manufacturing market size is estimated to reach USD 395.2 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Radiant Insights, Inc. The growing emphasis on increasing production efficiency and gaining visibility across the entire value chain are the two major factors driving market growth. In addition, the availability of advanced technologies such as 3D printing, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), and plant asset management solutions to small and medium enterprises is further accelerating the industry growth.
Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/smart-manufacturing-market/request-sample
The positive impact of government initiatives and investments to promote smart manufacturing adoption has been one of the most influential factors driving market growth. The fact that both industrialized countries and developing economies are aggressively pursuing this avenue is expected to further drive growth. For example, China is reportedly investing over USD 3 billion for advanced manufacturing under the Made in China 2025 program.
Automotive and aerospace & defense industries are the leading growth avenues for smart manufacturing solution providers with industries such as oil and gas and industrial equipment manufacturing rapidly scaling their digitalization efforts. With the proliferation of 3D printing, simulation, and modeling in manufacturing and design, these industries are expected to continue to maintain a significant growth rate over the forecast period. Though numerous solutions are available in the market, digital twin and real-time analytics are anticipated to spearhead the penetration of digitalization in these industries.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• Enterprise control, asset performance management, and augmentation are expected to lead the smart manufacturing solutions landscapes with many instances of these technologies overlapping with each other.
• Collaborative robots and additive manufacturing are also playing a pivotal role in the industry’s growth. However, some manufacturing sectors are still looking for efficient ways to capitalize on them.
• While Industrial Internet of Things and control systems have been highly touted for their benefits, cybersecurity and security standards are expected to gain renewed interest in the industry.
• Major companies such as John Deere, Harley Davidson, and General Motors have successfully implemented smart manufacturing in a bid to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness Smart manufacturing is supported by various organizations and consortiums including Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC), Smart Manufacturing Leadership Coalition (SMLC), Industrie 4.0, and MESA International, among others.
Browse Full Research Report with TOC @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/smart-manufacturing-market
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Research Scope and Assumptions
1.3 List of Data Sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Smart Manufacturing – Industry Snapshot & Key Buying Criteria, 2014 – 2025
2.2 Global Smart Manufacturing Market, 2014 – 2025 (USD Billion)
Chapter 3 Smart manufacturing Industry Outlook
3.1 Market Segmentation
3.2 Market Size &Growth Prospects
3.3 Smart ManufacturingMarket – Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Smart Manufacturing – Market Dynamics
3.4.1 Market driver analysis
126.96.36.199 Proliferation of Internetof Things
188.8.131.52 Increasing demand for automation to achieveefficiency and quality
184.108.40.206 Need for compliance and government support for digitization
3.4.2 Market challenge analysis
220.127.116.11 Concerns regarding data security
3.4.3 Market restraint analysis
18.104.22.168 Decreasing demand of notebooks
3.5 Penetration &Growth Prospect Mapping
3.6 Smart Manufacturing Market – Porter’s Analysis
3.7 Smart Manufacturing Market – PESTLE Analysis
3.8 Smart Manufacturing Market – Key Company Analysis
Browse More Related Reports in Technology-and-Media Industry:
1) Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/industrial-internet-of-things-iiot-market
2) Optical Character Recognition Market – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/optical-character-recognition-market
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address:201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States