Increasing initiatives and awareness about water conservation and the surging need for improved and state-of-the-art automated irrigation systems are the major factors propelling the market growth.
The global Smart Irrigation Controllers Market is expected to be valued at USD 732.7 Million in 2027 from USD 256.5 Million in 2019, registering a CAGR of 14.9% through the forecast period. The significant growth of the market can be accredited to the escalating scarcity of water, increasing government initiatives to raise awareness about water conservation, and the accelerated adoption of smart technologies. The growing apprehension about the conservation of water has raised the demand for enhanced irrigation controllers.
Request For the Sample Copy: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/366
Moreover, the growing penetration of smartphones in developing nations has created lucrative opportunities as the smart irrigation controller providers are now offering voice assistance-based automated irrigation schedules. The rising usage of smartphones and tablets by the farmers assist them in gaining information about the weather change and climate conditions, compelling them to adopt smart irrigation systems, thereby increasing farm productivity. This is further adding traction to the market growth. Additionally, the emergence of and the rapid progress of smart cities is foreseen to further bolster the adoption of smart irrigation controllers.
Furthermore, the increasing need for better crop yield, the declining workforce in numerous countries, and the limited availability of resources such as arable land and clean water are projected to further drive the market demand over the estimated timeframe. However, lack of skill sets and technical knowledge coupled with high costs of the systems is expected to impede the market growth.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The weather-based controller segment occupied the largest share of the industry in 209, accounting for a 59.6% share of the global market. The growing need to adjust and regulate the watering schedule based on real-time weather conditions has boosted the adoption of weather-based controllers exponentially by large-scale commercial farms.
- Agricultural industry end-user is foreseen to register a significantly high CAGR of 15.4% in the forecast timeframe. Agricultural applications such as greenhouses and open fields are propelling the adoption of smart irrigation controller systems to boost crop yield and minimize water usage.
- Asia Pacific region is projected to be the rapidly growing market over the estimated timeframe owing to the surging number of initiatives and efforts taken by the government to increase awareness and the importance of water conservation. Moreover, the constant incorporation of advanced technology in agricultural practices, favorable initiatives to encourage the application of smart irrigation controllers, and the increasing financial backing in the region are adding traction to the market growth.
- Key players of the industry include Lindsay Corporation, The Toro Company, Valmont Industries, Hunter Industries, HydroPoint Data Systems, Rain Bird Corporation, Netafim, Weathermatic, Nelson Irrigation Corporation, and Rachio Inc., among others.
- In 2019, Lindsay Corporation, a global leading manufacturer and distributor of irrigation and infrastructure equipment and technology, introduced a new customer-driven irrigation solution series Next Gen Zimmatic ® Controllers, Zimmatic® 9520PL, and Zimmatic® 9500HS. These solutions are projected to enhance the productivity of the farms and conserve natural resources.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-irrigation-controllers-market
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global Smart Irrigation Controllers Market on the basis of type, end-users, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Weather-based controllers
- Soil-based controllers
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Agriculture Industry
- Non-Agriculture Industry
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Quick Buy— Smart Irrigation Controllers Market Research Report At https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/366
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia