Smart Farming Market Size – USD 12.62 billion in 2019, Smart Farming Market Growth – CAGR of 8.8%, Smart Farming Market Trends – High demand in the automotive sector.
The global Smart Farming Market is expected to reach USD 24.76 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The smart farming industry is projected to be powered by factors such as steady population growth, low supply of cultivable land, subsidies from the government, and demand for new and high-quality food.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/2
Key Highlights From The Report
- Increased adoption in the automation and control systems, such as GNSS/GPS receivers, guidance, and steering systems, irrigation controllers, has created a demand for the smart farming practice. A surge in the deployment of artificial intelligence and IoT has driven driving the demand for the hardware in the offering segment.
- Precision Farming is swiftly gaining popularity among farmers due to the increasing need for optimum production with the given resources. Further, the changing weather patterns due to increasing global warming have necessitated the adoption of advanced technologies to enhance productivity and crop yield.
- Governments in North America are effectively giving sponsorships to empower the use of brilliant water system because of rising concerns relating to water preservation. Moreover, expanding government assets to create vertical homesteads are foreseen to drive the North American market.
- Key participants include Deere & Company, Topcon Positioning Systems, Trimble, Inc., DeLaval, Antelliq, Heliospectra, Afimilk Ltd., InnovaSea Systems, AKVA group, and Nexus Corporation, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Smart Farming Market on the basis of farming type, offerings, application, and region:
- Farming Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Precision farming
- Livestock monitoring
- Smart greenhouse
- Offerings Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Precision Farming Application
- Livestock Monitoring Application
- Precision Aquaculture Application
- Smart Greenhouse Application
- Precision Forestry Application
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/2
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Smart Farming market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentationare depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Smart Farming market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled withthe predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratioand raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Agriculture Surfactants Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Agriculture Surfactants Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Growth in the population
18.104.22.168. Rising demand for Smart Farming systems
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. High setup costs
126.96.36.199. Lack of skilled labor during COVID-19
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Agriculture Surfactants Market By Farming Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Farming Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Precision Farming
5.1.2. Livestock Monitoring
5.1.3. Smart Greenhouse
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-farming-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia