Smart Agriculture Market 2020
Smart agriculture is a cluster of latest technologies that have been developed to reduce human interference in the farming process and increase the amount of yielded crops. The technology seeks great support from IoT and AI. This combination increases their precision and result-oriented application. The global smart agriculture market is expecting a thriving business in the coming years.
Smart agriculture market is gaining good grounds due to the technological brilliance introduced recently to increase crop production to support global population boom. Several factors come into play when farming process starts. Factors like rain, soil, market condition, technical details regarding farming and others. The process requires analysis and correct data can serve the purpose. Smart technologies in the farming sector are building that bridge among all these parameters. With real-time information regarding rain forecast, soil condition, market prices of components, and others, the agricultural sector is expecting an upliftment. On the other hand, these smart devices are also reducing manual labor, which is a huge plus, especially at a time, when people are leaving the profession for better opportunities.
@Get Free Sample Report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3791469-global-smart-agriculture-market-2018-2025
Key Players of Global Smart Agriculture Market =>
Some of the crucial players in the Smart Agriculture Market are AGCO, Ag Leader Technology, John Deere, Raven Industries, Precision Planting LLC, Trimble, DeLaval, AgJunction, Agribotix, and The Climate Corporation. In September 2018, AgDNA and CNH Industrial announced a new partnership to deliver ClearVU, a next generation Farm Management Software
The global smart agriculture market report is expected to bolster its findings with segmental analysis that includes type and application. The segmentation is further backed by volume-wise and value-wise data that can be gleaned for future references.
Based on the type, the smart agriculture market can be segmented into management information system, remote sensing systems/ sensors, spatial decision support systems, geographic information system, and yield mapping. All these segments have collaborative impact on the global smart agriculture market that can be measured by a thorough analysis.
Based on the application, the global smart agriculture market can be segmented into precision farming, livestock monitoring, yield & soil monitoring, agriculture drone, farm management, smart greenhouse & irrigation, variable rate technology, and others. These procedures are ensuring better production and are reliable in nature.
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), South America, and the Middle East & Africa (MEA) are regions that have been studied in geographic context to understand a better smart agriculture market positioning for the coming years. The process also ensures better knowledge of the growth pockets for better understanding.
North America is expected to have a great run in the market owing to its robust infrastructure, access to state-of-the-art technologies, better investment capacity, growing demand for crops, and other reasons. Europe is similar in some ways and is known like North America as a strong base that is investing substantially for research and development projects. The sector is expected to yield great results by developing new technologies to support various methods.
The APAC region has many countries that are agrarian in nature and are expected to launch high adoption rate. Several countries are developing their infrastructures and are spending substantial amount to incorporate latest technologies.
Key market segments covered
By Product Type
• Management Information System
• Remote Sensing Systems/ Sensors
• Geographic Information Systems- GIS
• Spatial Decision Support Systems- SDSS
• Yield Mapping
• Precision Farming
• Livestock Monitoring
• Yield & Soil Monitoring
• Agricultural Drone
• Farm Management
• Smart Greenhouse & Irrigation
• Variable Rate Technology
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Rest of the World
Why purchase the report?
• Visualize the composition of the Smart Agriculture Market across each indication, in terms of type, application highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in the Smart Agriculture Market by analysing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Smart Agriculture Market level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the key Smart Agriculture Market products of all major market players
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
@Enquiry Before Buying https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/3791469-global-smart-agriculture-market-2018-2025
Table of Contents
1. Global Smart Agriculture Market – Methodology and Scope
2. Global Smart Agriculture Market – Trends
3. Global Smart Agriculture Market – Industry Analysis
4. Global Smart Agriculture Market – By Product Type
5. Global Smart Agriculture Market – By Application
6. Global Smart Agriculture Market– By Geography
7. Global Smart Agriculture Market– Competitive Landscape
8. Global Smart Agriculture Market– Company Profiles
Note: Additional company profiles will be included on client request.
9. Global Smart Agriculture Market– Appendix
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349