The global sleep mask market size is projected to value USD 18.6 million till 2025, as stated in the report published by Million Insights, with a CAGR of 4.2% from 2019 to 2025. The increasing cases of sleeping disorders among people due to changing climatic conditions and hectic work schedule is predicted to expand the scope of this market. For example, the population of Canada, U.S., France, Ireland, U.K., Italy, Singapore, Turkey, India, Indonesia, and China are the most affected of this disorder. Moreover, the growth of the tourism sector has led to the demand for these masks owing to the long hours of travel. Over the years, the number of travelers has significantly increased due to the number of economical flights coupled with a higher purchasing power of the customers.
Asia Pacific is expected to register a CAGR of 5.0% for the period of 2019 to 2025. The flourishing tourism sector has contributed to the demand for these products. The major tourist destinations for the region include Philippines, Vietnam, Osaka, India, China, Colombo, Indonesia, and Chengdu. The growing middle-class population has provided a pace to the growth of the tourism sector in the region. This growth is predicted to open new avenues for this market.
To download the sample PDF of Sleep Mask Market Report “please” click here:
Based on distribution, the online channel is predicted to acquire the fastest growth with a CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period. The constant up-gradations in the e-commerce sector like hassle-free delivery, easy return policy, and multiple payment options have boosted the sales for the online channels. Additionally, the rising number of online retailers and smartphones is expected to fuel the growth of the online channel in the future. Companies are focusing on the e-commerce industry for market penetration. For example, Earth Therapeutics, in June 2019 launched a new portal to provide a better shopping experience to the customers.
The sleep mask marketkey players include Alaska Bear; Dream Essentials, LLC; LC Industries, Inc.; Sleep Master; HappyLuxe; Sonoma Lavender Co.; Earth Therapeutics; LumosTech, Inc.; Bedtime Bliss; Napiform;Nidra Goods; EcoTools; and PrettyCare. Companies like HappyLuxe; LumosTech, Inc.; and LC Industries, Inc. exhibit their product portfolio which is exclusive to serve the tourism sector.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The offline channel held a dominant position with a share of 75.0% in 2018 as it offers the benefit of physical verification to the customers.
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period due to rising penetration of the tourism industry in countries like India, China, Maldives, and Sri Lanka.
• North America held a dominant position in the market for the year 2018 with a 60% share of the global revenue.
• The online channel is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% for the period of 2019 to 2025.
• Contoured masks are predicted to register a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast periodas they provide space for eyelids and eyelash which result in the complete darkness.
Million Insights has segmented the global sleep mask market on the basis of product, distribution channel,and region:
Sleep Mask Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Wrap Around
Sleep Mask Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Sleep Mask Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse the Latest Press Releases Available with Million Insights:
• Power Rental Systems Market – The global power rental systems market is estimated to arrive at USD 32.7 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 5.8% CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
• Biocides Market – The global biocides market is estimated to arrive at USD 10.5 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 3.9% CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar