The global skincare devices market size is expected to reach USD 12.8 billion by 2020, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period. Increasing number of skin related disorders such as cancer and assorted disorders are likely to increase the adoption rate of these devices.
Rising use of home-care products and growing medical spa treatments are some the key trends stimulating market growth. Some of the key factors that are driving growth are technological advancements, growing appearance consciousness, and rising disposable income.
Growing awareness regarding benefits of skin rejuvenation amongst patients, rising demand for aesthetics, and increasing incidence of skin disorders are among the primary growth stimulants. Syneron Medical, a U.S. based company, is one of the biggest players in the skin rejuvenation market. Its product known as VelaSmooth which has been approved by the U.S. FDA.
The market is projected to witness significant growth over the forecast period, owing to rising prevalence of skin diseases. Technological advancements, extremely effective devices, and increasing acceptance of these devices as they are non-invasive, are some of the factors escalating the growth of the market.
Furthermore, surging demand for processes such as liposuction, body contouring, skin rejuvenation, and tightening is anticipated to accelerate the growth of the market. However, equipment cost and competitive pricing are limiting the market from realizing its utmost potential.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/skincare-devices-market
Key Takeaways from the report:
- Cellulite reduction was the largest segment in 2014 owing to its wide acceptance and usage globally
- The body contouring and skin tightening segment is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period due to rising demand for aesthetic procedures
- North America was the largest region in 2016 owing to technological advancements, well-established infrastructure, and presence of high income buyers
- Asia Pacific is likely to be the fastest growing region owing to availability of cost-effective devices and rising disposable income
- Some of the prominent players of the market are Syneron Medical Ltd; Philips; Solta Medical Inc.; Alma Lasers Ltd; Schick Medical; Lumenis Ltd.; and PhotoMedex. The key players are engaging in different marketing strategies to increase their market shares.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/590/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global skin care devices market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Skin Care Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- Skincare Diagnostic Devices
- Image Guidance Systems
- Biopsy Devices
- Skincare Treatment Devices
- Lasabrasion Devices
- LED Therapy Devices
- Liposuction Devices
- Microdermabrasion Devices
- Cryotherapy Devices
- Electrosurgical Devices
Skin Care Devices Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- Disease Diagnosis & Treatment
- Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Cellulite Reduction
- Body Contouring And Skin Tightening
Skin Care Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Related Reports :
Ophthalmic Knives Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Design (Straight, Crescent, Slit, MVR, Stab), By Product (Reusable, Single-use), By End User (Hospitals, ASCs, Clinics), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026
Breast Pumps Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Open, Closed), By Application (Personal Use, Hospital Grade), By Technology (Manual, Battery Powered, Electric), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States