The global skin resurfacing market size is expected to reach a value of USD 378.4 million by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 7.2%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. High incidence of medical conditions such as acne in adolescents and a rapidly aging population is anticipated to drive the market.
High influence of social media and rise in usage of smartphones and photo editing applications is anticipated to fuel a desire for flawless and glowing face, thereby increasing the demand for the rejuvenation services. For instance, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest are not only some of the most used social media platforms among cosmetic surgery patients, but also the most engaging platforms for information search regarding cosmetic procedures, before and after photographs, practice information, and beauty contests.
According to the article published by the NYP Holdings, Inc., nearly 28.0% of the females below 25 years of age, nearly 42.0% of the females between 25-34 years of age, and 54.0% of females between 35-44 years of age worry about aging. This rise in desire for eternal youthful appearance coupled with the rapidly aging population and unhealthy lifestyle is anticipated to fuel the need for corrective cosmetic treatments.
North America dominated the market and accounted for largest market share in 2019. This is attributed to rising disposable income and availability of technologically advanced medical devices in the region. In addition, presence of skilled professionals is also driving the market in the region. Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness highest CAGR over the forecast period. This is attributed to growth of medical tourism and availability of rejuvenation procedures at affordable costs in the region. In addition, increasing aging population and rising beauty consciousness is anticipated to drive the market in the region over the forecast period.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/skin-resurfacing-market
Key Takeaways from the report:
- Non-ablative lasers are anticipated to grow at a rapid pace over the forecast period due to the increasing demand for non- invasive procedures
- Ablative held the largest market share in 2019 due to its application in a range of rejuvenating procedures
- Laser skin resurfacing machines dominated the market in 2019. This can be attributed to the technological advancements in these machines
- The wrinkles segment is anticipated to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to rise in adoption of unhealthy lifestyle and sun exposure leading to premature aging
- Others end-use segment, which mainly includes ambulatory surgical centers, beauty salons, and medical spas held significant market share in 2019
- North America dominated the market in 2019 owing to the presence of skilled professionals and the availability of technologically advanced products
- In Asia Pacific, the market is anticipated to witness a remunerative growth over the forecast period owing to the availability of cosmetic procedures at a relatively low cost.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/skin-resurfacing-market/request/rs1
Grand View Research has segmented the global skin resurfacing market on the basis of product, application, type, end use, and region:
Skin Resurfacing Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Laser skin resurfacing machine
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) skin laser scanner machine
- Laser tips
Skin Resurfacing Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Acne & other scars
- Skin pigmentation
Skin Resurfacing Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Skin Resurfacing End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Skin Resurfacing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players in Skin Resurfacing Market
- Alma Lasers GmbH
- Cynosure, Inc.
- Altair Instruments
- Cutera, Inc.
- Lynton Lasers Ltd
- Syneron Medical Ltd.
- Lutronic Corporation.
- Sciton, Inc.
- Quanta System
- Lumenis Ltd.
Browse Related Reports :
U.S. & Canada Skin Cancer Dermatology Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Test Type (Skin Biopsy, Dermatoscopy), By Facility Type (Stand-alone, Hospitals), By Age Group, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
Intranasal Drug And Vaccine Delivery Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Liquid Delivery Device, Powder Delivery Device), By Dosage, By Application, By Distribution Channel, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States