Sjogren’s Syndrome Oerview
The DelveInsight Sjogren’s Syndrome epidemiology report gives a thorough understanding of the Sjogren’s Syndrome by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, and diagnosis. It also provides treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines for Sjogren’s Syndrome in the US, Europe, and Japan. The report covers the detailed information of the Sjogren’s Syndrome epidemiology scenario in seven major countries (US, EU5, and Japan).
Some of the key facts of the report:-
* As per DelveInsight estimates, total cases of Sjogren’s syndrome (SS) in the 7MM was found to be 3,270,396 in 2017.
* Among all the countries, the United States accounts for higher population of Sjogren’s syndrome (SS) with 1,676,238 cases in 2017.
* Among the EU5 countries, UK had the highest diagnosed prevalent population of Sjögren’s syndrome followed by Germany. On the other hand, Spain had the lowest prevalent population.
* As per DelveInsight estimates, among the 7MM, Japan had the lowest diagnosed prevalent population of Sjögren’s syndrome in 2017.
* Females are more prone to SS than males in all countries. In 2017, there were 167,624 prevalent cases of Sjögren’s syndrome in males and 1,508,614 prevalent cases in females.
Scope of the Report
- The Sjogren’s Syndrome report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Sjogren’s Syndrome Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Sjogren’s Syndrome in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Sjogren’s Syndrome in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Sjogren’s Syndrome
- The report provides the segmentation of the Sjogren’s Syndrome epidemiology
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Sjogren’s Syndrome
3. Sjogren’s Syndrome: Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Sjogren’s Syndrome Epidemiology and Patient Population
5.1. Epidemiology Key Findings
5.2. Assumptions and Rationale: 7MM
5.3. Epidemiology Scenario: 7MM
5.3.1. Sjogren’s Syndrome Epidemiology Scenario in the 7MM (2017- 2030)
5.4. United States Epidemiology
5.4.1. Sjogren’s Syndrome Epidemiology Scenario in the United States (2017- 2030)
5.5. EU-5 Country-wise Epidemiology
5.5.1. Germany Epidemiology
220.127.116.11. Sjogren’s Syndrome Epidemiology Scenario in Germany (2017- 2030)
5.5.2. France Epidemiology
18.104.22.168. Sjogren’s Syndrome Epidemiology Scenario in France (2017- 2030)
5.5.3. Italy Epidemiology
22.214.171.124. Sjogren’s Syndrome Epidemiology Scenario in Italy (2017- 2030)
5.5.4. Spain Epidemiology
126.96.36.199. Sjogren’s Syndrome Epidemiology Scenario in Spain (2017- 2030)
5.5.5. United Kingdom Epidemiology
188.8.131.52. Sjogren’s Syndrome Epidemiology Scenario in the United Kingdom (2017-2030)
5.6. Japan Epidemiology
5.6.1. Sjogren’s Syndrome Epidemiology Scenario in Japan (2017- 2030)
6. Sjogren’s Syndrome Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight