SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), a texted based protocol, is a software application used to signal and control web sessions (voice, video and messaging) in real time. SIP trunking is basically used in VoIP (Voice over internet protocol) to route telephone signals in the network.
The global SIP trunking market was USD 7.82 billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD 15.57 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 10.34% during the forecast period
AT & T
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3908856-global-sip-trunking-market-by-service-organization-size
Growth by region
Growth is driven majorly by North America followed by Europe. In North America, the growth is driven by major enterprises opting for SIP rather than traditional PSTN as it reduces the cost considerably. Many SIP providers are present in Europe providing real time services
Drivers vs constraints
Increasing usage for voice and video calling over an IP network is driving the market. Unified communication and IoT are helping connecting up to eight platforms which work on VoIP is also driving the sector’s growth. Interoperability and security are the major constraints in this market.
• In 2015, GTT acquired One Source Network a provider of global data, Internet, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking and managed services. The acquisition helps GTT to solidify its presence in SIP trunking market.
• 8*8 recently acquired MarianaIQ, startup in deep learning field to strengthen its machine learning capabilities.
• Verizon acquired XO Communications, the owner operating the largest IP and Ethernet networks in the US, to strengthen its position in the SIP Trunking services market
Table of Content
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global SIP Trunking Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends – by Service
5.1. On- premise
6. Global SIP Trunking Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends – by Organization Size
6.1. On-site Small Business
6.2. Midsized Enterprise
6.3. Large Enterprise
7. Global SIP Trunking Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends – by End Use Industry
7.1. IT & Telecom
8. Global SIP Trunking Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends – by Region
9. Competitive Intelligence
11. Investment Opportunities
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349