The silver gold wedding silk sarees are most popular among the modern Indian brides. Kanchipuram saree store launched these silver and gold zari wedding silk sarees in unique floral design and traditional animal prints in their wedding collections available online at https://kanjivaramsilks.com/wedding-sarees-online and at their store. Online video shopping facilities are also provided for the customers during the current covid pandemic. International shipping is also provided for abroad customers.
Bridal Silk Saree is a traditional wear for Indian women that has an important place in every lady’s wardrobe. Women from different countries show a preference for these elegant attire. India offers the finest collection of wedding sarees that are available in a wide variety of colors, designs, and patterns that are suitable to wear on weddings and festivities. Every little girl has wanted to be a bride since childhood and a wedding day is a very special day in an Indian woman’s life. Indian weddings are famous due to the elaborate rituals and celebrations. wedding silk sarees are designed in a great way that enhances the bride’s personality.
How to choose wedding silk sarees?
Indian brides want to look splendid on their special day and they want their wedding attire to be the center of focus. For this, they choose from a wide variety of traditional wedding sarees available in India. Bridal saree is known for its luxuriousness and has a great texture that makes it popular among brides. Brides mostly choose their bridal sarees on the basis of their region or culture like Kerala brides wear mostly Kerala Kasavu and Maharashtrian brides choose Paithani sarees. Every region of India has gorgeous bridal sarees and the most popular are Banarasi Silk Sarees, Kanchipuram silk Sarees, and Gadwal Silk Saree. They are chosen by the brides from throughout the country.
Why go for silk sarees for wedding?
Wedding sarees have a natural sheen that makes it look ethereal. Wedding and party bridal silk sarees have heavy embroidery and these sarees are available in glittering work. wedding silk sarees have a border along with fine craftsmanship done on them. Indian wedding sarees are famous due to their royal look and every woman feels proud to have a silk saree in her wardrobe. wedding silk sarees are recognized throughout the world and these traditional sarees are durable and evergreen so they can be passed on from one generation to the other. Silk fabric is available in different types and different regions of India have different types of silk. South India has a maximum supply of silk and numerous artisans are earning their livelihood Kanjivaram silk saree is famous throughout the world and they are a product of Kanchipuram town of Tamil Nadu. Other different types of popular bridal silk sarees are Patola, Baluchari, Muga, Jamdani, Banarasi, Butter silk, Samu, Ikkat, and Mysore silk.
How are silk sarees for wedding made?
Wedding sarees are enhanced with beads, zari works, zardosi, mirrors, and hand embroidery. Every piece of silk saree is a form of art and Indian weavers weave magic using intricate artwork on the durable and high-quality thick silk. Every wedding function in India is an opportunity to wear traditional dresses and look at your ethnic best. While chiffon sarees can be worn during the daytime rituals, Banarasi or Kanjivaram saree can be worn during evening parties or rituals. Several Indian designers offer a wide range of wedding sarees and brides can choose one that appeals to her so that her lifetime memory is one of the best. Today we can notice that sarees have transformed with time from a traditional ensemble to a fashionable outfit. Brides today look for the latest fashion designer sarees that are designed by the famous designers of the country. However, wedding silk sarees hold a special place in everyone’s heart.
South Indian bridal sarees:
Bridal silk sarees from the South are quite popular as they are royal and hand-crafted. Some of the most popular South bridal silk sarees are Mysore silk sarees, Kanjivaram silk sarees, and Chettinad silk sarees. These sarees are luxurious and magnificent and are an integral part of weddings and celebrations throughout India. There are many treasures in South India in the form of weaves that are most sought after by the Indian women. South Silk sarees are a symbol of auspiciousness and glamour during weddings and festivals.
- Kanchipuram silk sarees: These kanchipuram sarees are one of the most splendid south silk sarees that are handwoven by the weavers of the town Kanchipuram. Brides from South India mostly prefer this kancheepuram saree as it is woven with threads of real gold and silver. To make this saree, silk thread is dipped in liquid gold and silver to create intricate motifs on the saree. Kancheepuram sarees are available in a wide variety of colors at https://kanjivaramsilks.com/kanchipuram-silk-sarees and no other saree can compete with magnificent Kanchipuram silk sarees collections.
- Mysore silk saree: Mysore silk saree is Royal sarees that are rich in traditional charm. The price of these sarees depends on its weight and it is a saree that has evolved with time. This bridal saree is available as plain or embroidered and is loved by brides throughout India.
- Pochampally silk sarees: These sarees are manufactured in the Bhoodan Pochampally region of Telangana and are quite popular due to their geometric patterns and ikat style dyeing. The patterns and designs of these sarees have existed for several decades and nowadays only a few weavers make these sarees. However, these sarees are still very popular. Every bride wants a Pochampally silk saree in her bridal trousseau.
- Gadwal sarees: Gadwal Silk sarees hail from Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka and they stand out due to their exclusive zari work. Gadwal sarees are unique as no machine is used to make them and entire families of weavers work together to craft this work of art. These sarees have a rich border and are made of pure mulberry silk using interlock weft technique.
- Chettinad silk sarees: Chettinad silk saree is a quite popular bridal silk saree from the Chettinad region of Tamil Nadu. These handloom sarees are a showcase of rich traditions and it distinguishes itself with a wide range of colors in bold stripes, checks, and geometric patterns. These sarees are a legacy in themselves and are a part of every South Indian brides’ trousseau.
You can easily order bridal sarees online as the products are delivered right at your doorstep within the given time period. Order your sarees timely online from the comfort of your couch at any time and look like a million bucks on your D-Day.
Company Name: Kanchipuram Silk Sarees Store
Contact Person: Vamsee
Email: Send Email
Address:251-9 Gandhi Road, (next to petrol bunk)
State: Tamil Nadu