(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Sialorrhea Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s ‘ Sialorrhea Epidemiology Forecast to 2030′ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Sialorrhea epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Sialorrhea, also known as ptyalis, is the condition of excessive drooling in children with cerebral palsy and adults who suffers from neurodegenerative disorders. Drooling is of two types, anterior and posterior drooling. Anterior drooling is defined as saliva spilled from the mouth that is clearly visible. When saliva spills through the oropharynx and into the hypopharynx it is known as posterior drooling. This condition arises due to increased production of saliva (drug induced) or failure of mechanisms that clear and remove saliva from the oral cavity. Various physical and psychosocial complications, including perioral chapping, dehydration, odor, and social stigmatization arises during this condition and that can be distressing for patients and their families. Drooling of saliva is normal in infants but has usually stopped by 15 to 18 months of age. Past the age of 4 years it is usually considered to by pathologic. Drooling of saliva is normal in infants but has usually stopped by 15 to 18 months of age. Past the age of 4 years it is usually considered to by pathologic. Pathologic sialorrhea is a common problem in neurologically impaired children (i.e., those with mental retardation or cerebral palsy) and in adults who have Parkinson’s disease or have had a stroke.
Request for free sample page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/sialorrhea-epidemiology-forecast
Sialorrhea (drooling or excessive salivation) is a common problem in neurologically impaired children (i.e., those with mental retardation or cerebral palsy) and in adults who have Parkinson’s disease or have had a stroke. DelveInsight’s Market Analysis considers these disease segments to filter out the target patient pool and base its forecast model. Management is basically divided into Pharmacological management – oral medication, Non-invasive/non-pharmacological modalities and Pharmacotherapy. The Sialorrhea epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. The Sialorrhea epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. The Sialorrhea epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Sialorrhea Key Facts
- According to DelveInsight’s estimates in 2017, there were 2,484,780 cases of Sialorrhea in 7MM amongst which United States accounted for most prevalent cases, with 1,132,426 cases in 2017.
- For the 5 major European Markets (EU5), the total number of prevalent cases of Sialorrhea were 999,549 in 2017, with highest prevalent cases observed in the Germany.
- Among EU5 Countries Spain accounted for least number of prevalent population of Sialorrhea with 180,184 cases in 2017.
- In japan, the cases of PD induced Sialorrhea were observed to be highest, however, multiple sclerosis induced Sialorrhea accounted for the least number of cases in Japan.
Sialorrhea Report Scope
- The Sialorrhea report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Sialorrhea Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Sialorrhea in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Sialorrhea in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Sialorrhea
- The report provides the segmentation of the Sialorrhea epidemiology
Download free sample page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/sialorrhea-epidemiology-forecast
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Sialorrhea
3. Sialorrhea: Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- The Sialorrhea Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Sialorrhea market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Sialorrhea market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Sialorrhea therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Sialorrhea population by its epidemiology
- The Sialorrhea Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States