“Short Bowel Syndrome Drug Market” report added to DelveInsight
Short Bowel Syndrome Overview
Short bowel syndrome (SBS) is a complex disease that occurs due to the physical loss or the loss of function of a portion of the small and/or large intestine.
DelveInsight’s ‘Short Bowel Syndrome–Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast—2030’ report deliver an in-depth understanding of the Short Bowel Syndrome, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Short Bowel Syndrome Drug Market: Report
The Short Bowel Syndrome market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Short Bowel Syndrome symptoms market size from 2018 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The report also covers current Short Bowel Syndrome symptoms treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Request Free Sample Copy- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/short-bowel-syndrome-market
Short Bowel Syndrome Market: Geography Covered
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Short Bowel Syndrome DrugMarket: Key Players
- Zealand Pharma
- VectivBio AG
- 9 Meters Biopharma
- And many others
Short Bowel Syndrome Drug Market: Symptoms
The specific symptoms and severity of SBS vary from one person to another. Diarrhea is common, often severe and can cause dehydration, which can even be life-threatening. SBS can lead to malnutrition, unintended weight loss, and additional symptoms may be due to the loss of essential vitamins and minerals.
Short Bowel Syndrome Drug Market: Disease
The disease also increases the chances of developing kidney stones, electrolyte abnormalities, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, acidosis, and gastric hyper secretion. The manifestations of intestinal resection and SBS are a result of; the loss of intestinal absorption surface; the loss of specific sites of absorption; a decrease in production of intestinal hormones; and the loss of the ileocecal valve.
Short Bowel Syndrome Drug Market: Treatment
The treatment of SBS Is directed toward the specific symptoms that are apparent in each individual. It includes nutritional support, medications, surgery, and intestinal transplant. The specific therapeutic procedures and interventions for individuals with a short bowel syndrome might vary, depending upon numerous factors, including the specific symptoms, the site and extent of the affected portion of the small intestine, whether the colon is involved, an individual’s age and overall health, tolerance of certain medications or procedures, personal preference, and other factors.
Short Bowel Syndrome Drug Market: Medications
A variety of medications may be used to treat individuals with short bowel syndrome. The therapeutic market size of SBS is accounted by therapies directed towards the management of specific symptoms. These include proton pump inhibitors, choleretic agents, antidiarrheal agents, antisecretin agents, etc. Apart from these, the off-label symptomatic therapies, the US FDA approved Zorbtive and pharmacological hormonal therapy, i.e., Teduglutide also contributes toward the market revenue for the disease. In May 2019, Takeda’s Gattex (teduglutide) got approval from the US FDA for the treatment of SBS in pediatric patients.
Short Bowel Syndrome Drug Market: Insights
The treatment of SBS is directed toward the specific symptoms that are apparent in each individual. It includes nutritional support, medications, surgery, and intestinal transplant. Treatment options that may be used to treat individuals with short bowel syndrome are complex and varied.
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Report Introduction
3. Short bowel syndrome Market Overview at a Glance
4. Executive Summary of Short Bowel Syndrome
5. Disease Background and Overview
6. Epidemiology and Patient Population
7. Epidemiology of Short Bowel Syndrome
8. Organizations contributing towards Short Bowel Syndrome
9. Patient Journey
10. Case Reports
11. Treatment of Short Bowel Syndrome
12. Marketed Products
13. Emerging Products
14. Short Bowel Syndrome: 7 Major Market Analysis
15. Market Outlook
16. Market Drivers
17. Market Barriers
18. SWOT Analysis
19. Unmet Needs
22. Report Methodology
23. DelveInsight Capabilities
25. About DelveInsight
Short Bowel Syndrome Drug Market: Report Highlights
- In the coming years, Short Bowel Syndrome market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Short Bowel Syndrome R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for Short Bowel Syndrome. The launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the Short Bowel Syndrome market
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Short Bowel Syndrome.
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends, and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
Why should you buy this report?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Short Bowel Syndrome market
- To understand the future market competition in the Short Bowel Syndrome market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Short Bowel Syndrome in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for the Short Bowel Syndrome market
- To understand the future market competition in the Short Bowel Syndrome market.
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States