Growing awareness among farmers regarding advantages of seed processing and treatment is driving revenue growth of the market
Seed Processing Market Size – USD 10.06 Billion in 2020, Growth – at a CAGR of 10.7%, Trends –Rising investment in seed treatment and processing
The global seed processing market size is expected to reach USD 22.4 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 10.7%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Growing need for hybrid seeds, increasing population and rising food demand globally are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period.
Seed processing involves harvesting as well as processing of seeds to achieve high-quality with minimal damage, which is required for both agriculture and consumption purposes.
Rising demand for superior quality crops coupled with increasing per capita income in developing economies, growing need for modern agricultural activities, and rising awareness among farmers regarding the benefits associated with utilization of treated seeds are some other factors expected to support revenue growth of the global seed processing market between 2021 and 2028. Additionally, increasing trade of different types of agricultural products between developed and developing countries and regions is further creating revenue opportunities for players in the seed processing market.
Rising investments in R&D, high labor and technology costs, are some key factors expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent going ahead. Implementation of stringent government regulations on crop standards and quality is also likely to restrict market growth over the forecast period.
Get a Free Sample now@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3960
Some key findings from the report:
- The cereals & grains segment revenue growth rate is predicted to increase significantly in the market going ahead. Superior quality seeds with maximum germination potential are obtained easily through the use of seed processing methods.
- The seed treatment segment accounted for highest revenue share in the market in 2020. Growing need for improving germination of seeds, along with enhancing agricultural productivity is augmenting demand for seed treatment, thus, fueling revenue growth of this segment.
- The gravity separators segment is expected to register a significantly rapid revenue growth rate between 2021 and 2028. Rising need for high-quality cereals and grains in various developing countries is expected to boost adoption of seed processing machinery, including gravity separators, going ahead.
- North America market accounted for highest revenue share in the global market in 2020. Rising need for superior quality seeds in the agriculture sector for enhancing crop yields is a key factor driving deployment of seed processing across various farms in countries in North America. Moreover, increasing investments in the development of premium-quality seeds is further fueling revenue growth of the market in the region.
- Leading players operating in the seed processing market include BASF (Germany), Bayer (Germany), Clariant (Switzerland), Corteva (US), Nufarm (Australia), Syngenta (Switzerland), Lanxess (Germany), Incotec (Netherlands), Sensient Technologies (US), Alvan Blanch Development Company Ltd. (UK), Cimbria (Denmark), and PETKUS Technologie GmbH (Germany).
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global seed processing market on the basis of type, crop type, equipment, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Seed treatment
- Seed coating material
Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Cereals & grains
- Oilseeds & pulses
- Flowers & ornamentals
- Other crop types (sugar beet, turf & ornamentals, and forages)
Equipment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Gravity separators
- Seed treatment
- Other equipment (color sorter and dust equipment machines)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3960
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Introduction
1.1 Objectives of the Study
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Study Scope
1.4 Periodization Considered
1.5 Currency Considered
1.7 Inclusions & Exclusions
Chapter 2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Data
2.1.1 Secondary Data
22.214.171.124 Key Data From Secondary Sources
2.1.2 Primary Data
126.96.36.199 Key Data From Primary Sources
188.8.131.52 Breakdown of Primaries
2.2 Market Size Estimation
2.2.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.2.2 Top-Down Approach
2.3 Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
2.4 Research Assumptions & Limitations
2.4.2 Limitations of the Study
Chapter 3 Executive Summary
Chapter 4 Premium Insights
4.1 Overview of the Market
4.2 Seed Coating Materials Market, By Subtype
4.3 Seed Treatment Market, By Subtype
4.4 North America: Seed Processing Market, By Country and Key Crop Type
4.5 Seed Processing Market, By Crop Type and Region
4.6 Seed Processing Market: Major Regional Submarkets
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/seed-processing-market
Also, the customizations are available for this report and can be availed by the purchaser. The customizations can be made on the basis of the selected regions or participants.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States