The global School Furniture Market size is expected to register a revenue of USD 6.2 billion by the end of 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is expected to grow with a CAGR of 6.0% from 2019 to 2025. This growth can be attributed to increasing awareness for education among children across developing regions like Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
Moreover, rising usage of such chairs and tables in laboratories, classrooms, and libraries is expected to drive the market growth. Thus, majority of the key players have started producing school furniture with raw materials like plastics, woods and laminates. In addition, various governmental initiatives to promote education among children across countries like China and India are expected to drive the market growth for such products in the upcoming years.
To download the sample pdf of School Furniture Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-school-furniture-market/request-sample
Seating furniture segment held the highest share of 51.3% across the global market in 2018 owing to rising demand, variety of applications, good functionality, and excellent mobility. The storage units product segment is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecasted years due to rising demand for storage spaces across the classrooms, administrative buildings, corporate offices.
Classrooms held the highest share of around 79.9% across the global market in 2018.Increasing enrollment of students in schools is anticipated to positively impact the market growth. The library and labs segment is expected to register the highest growth with a CAGR of 6.1% from 2019 to 2025 due to increasing demand for book storage spaces.
North America held the highest share exceeding 52% of the global school furniture market in 2018 due to rising number schools across developed countries like Canada and U.S. Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the highest growth rate with a CAGR of 7.1%. Moreover, rising preference for private education among the students due to its quality is expected to boost the number of private schools thereby increasing the demand for school furniture in the upcoming years.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The seating furniture product segment held the highest share of 51.3% across the global market.
• The library and labs application segment is expected to register the highest growth with a CAGR of 6.1% in the upcoming years.
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the highest growth rate with a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025.
• The key players in this market are Scholar Craft; Knoll, Inc.; Fleetwood Group; VS America, Inc.; and Haworth Inc.
Million Insights has segmented the global school furniture market on the basis of product, application, and region:
School Furniture Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Seating Furniture
• Storage Units
• Lab Furniture
School Furniture Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Library & Labs
School Furniture Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• U.S. Automotive Collision Repair Market: The U.S. automotive collision repair market size was worth USD 33.75 billion in 2018, growing at 1.5% CAGR from 2019 to 2025. In the United States, it has mandated by the government and auto manufacturers to have active car insurance.
• Germany Pharmaceuticals Market: The Germany pharmaceuticals market size was worth USD 41.4 billion in 2019. The market is projected to register 6.0% CAGR over the forecast duration, 2020 to 2027. The growing number of patents in order to develop novel drugs is likely to supplement market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar