Industry-leading grid management suite integrating and optimising DER
• Tightly coupled GIS-ADMS solution supporting automated data management
• Utilities to benefit from improved situational awareness, flexible DER management and simplified asset management
Schneider Electric, the global specialist in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, today announced the latest advancements with EcoStruxure ADMS grid management suite. These advancements enable electric utilities to achieve reliable grid flexibility through optimisation of distributed energy resources (DER) in addition to improved asset management with an automated EcoStruxure ArcFM geographic information system (GIS) integration workflow.
Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure ADMS helps electric utilities integrate DER and increases customer adoption of DER while lowering the total cost of deployment, maintenance and upgrades of IT/OT solutions. This is made possible by:
• Schneider Electric’s distributed energy resource management system (DERMS) offered as an embedded ADMS module or an independently deployable solution.
• New GIS-ADMS integration providing two-way messaging with data validation and error reporting transforming a common business process into and automated data management workflow.
• Grid automation devices, such as Easergy T300 supporting ADMS’ DERMS, to secure reliable power by optimising power flows and monitoring power quality even when integrating intermittent distributed generation.
“Utilities are facing dynamic changes in the industry that require increased grid management efficiency and support for customer empowerment. By adopting Schneider Electric EcoStruxure ADMS 3.8, utilities can increase power reliability while supporting the adoption of sustainable energy and reducing the total cost of ownership of grid modernisation solutions,” said Jérome de Parscau, Senior Vice-President, Energy Digital Solutions, Schneider Electric. Schneider Electric’s presence at DistribuTECH 2018 in San Antonio, Texas will showcase these latest EcoStruxure Grid advancements.
Visit Schneider Electric at DistribuTECH at booth number 2809.
For more information about Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure ADMS solutions, please visit: https://www.schneider-electric.co.in/en/
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems.
Company Name: ABC Private Limited
Contact Person: Ajay