• Easily manage Galaxy RPP with unique five-way access panel
• Designed for efficient installation, reliable operation, and simplified maintenance
• Schneider Electric EcoStruxure(TM) Ready to simplify management and services with anytime, anywhere monitoring and service support
Schneider Electric, the leader in digital transformation of energy management and automation, today introduced the new Galaxy RPP (Remote Power Panel) 250 and 400 Amp (208V), expanding high-density power distribution capacity for data centers and colocation facilities.
Available in North America, the latest offer in the Galaxy family compliments all 75-500 kVA PDUs and provides connectivity to an end-to-end software platform for remote monitoring and control of critical data center assets. The Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Ready Galaxy RPP features a unique five-way access panel that helps to simplify maintenance, reduce downtime, and enhance user safety. Designed for efficient installation, the compartmental approach separates monitoring, distribution, and control, giving the customer flexibility to selectively assign access.
“Reliable and easy to install, the highly configurable Galaxy RPP is tailored to meet the demanding scalability needs of any large data center, delivering maximum flexibility with branch breaker choices you can add quickly as the data center needs change,” said Mustafa Demirkol, Global VP, 3-Phase UPS Offer Management & Marketing, Schneider Electric. “With its compact footprint and connectivity into EcoStruxure, it is the ideal solution to distribute PDU power downstream in data centers and colocation facilities.”
Benefits of the Galaxy RPP include:
• Compact design and front access deliver footprint savings and support multiple installation options
• Improved customer safety and simplified access with a unique five-way access panel
• Reduced downtime with built-in reliability due to factory-installed and tested Square D panelboards and breakers
• Enhanced availability with remote monitoring of power and breaker status
• Better control over assets with data analysis and data trending
• Enables easy monitoring and RPP management with EcoStruxure IT’s cloud-based software suite.
• Schneider Electric EcoStruxure(TM) Ready to simplify management and services with anytime, anywhere monitoring and service support via smartphone.
For more information, visit www.schneider-electric.com/ecostruxure-it and take advantage of a free trial of Schneider Electric EcoStruxure IT Expert monitoring solution.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency. We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
#SchneiderElectric #SchneiderNews #Schneider