“The Schizophrenia market is expected to surge due to the disease’s increasing prevalence and awareness during the forecast period (2023-2032). Furthermore, launching various multiple- Schizophrenia pipeline products will significantly revolutionize the Schizophrenia market dynamics”
The Schizophrenia market report provides current treatment practices, Schizophrenia emerging drugs, market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted 7MM Schizophrenia market size from 2019 to 2032. The report also covers current Schizophrenia treatment market practices/algorithms and unmet medical needs to curate the best opportunities and assess the market’s underlying potential.
Key Takeaways from the Schizophrenia Market Research Report
- In the year 2021, the total Schizophrenia prevalent cases were 6.27 million in the 7MM which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2019–2032.
- The highest number of total Schizophrenia prevalent cases among the EU5 countries was observed in Germany with 0.61 million cases in 2021 which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2019–2032.
- The leading companies working in the Schizophrenia Market include Boehringer Ingelheim, Karuna Therapeutics, Acadia Pharmaceuticals, Reviva Pharmaceuticals, Sunivion/PsychoGenics, Otsuka Pharmaceuticals, Neurocrine Biosciences, Takeda, Minerva Neurosciences, Newron Pharmaceuticals, Lyndra Therapeutics, Pharmaceuticals Laboratories, Cerevel Therapeutics, and others.
- Promising Schizophrenia Pipeline Therapies in the various stages of development include Brexpiprazole (OPC-34712), Aripiprazole, Cariprazine, Xanomeline and Trospium Chloride Capsules, CTP-692, and others.
- September 2023: Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd announced a study of phase 3 clinical trials for OPC-34712FUM/ Brexpiprazole fumarate. Confirm the efficacy of the brexpiprazole QW formulation versus placebo for acute symptoms of schizophrenia.
- September 2023: Sumitomo Pharma America Inc. announced a study of phase 1 clinical trials for SEP-363856. A Clinical Study to learn if SEP-363856 has physical dependence in adults with schizophrenia. This study will be held in approximately 6 study sites in the United States. It will be accepting male and female participant’s age 18 years to 65 years. Participation will be up to approximately10 weeks.
Discover more about therapies set to grab major Schizophrenia Market Share @ Schizophrenia Market Size
Schizophrenia is a severe mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. It may result in hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning and can be disabling. Contrary to public perception, schizophrenia is not a split or multiple personalities.
Schizophrenia Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total Schizophrenia Prevalent Cases
- Total Schizophrenia Diagnosed Cases
- Schizophrenia Gender-specific Cases
- Schizophrenia Severity-specific Cases
- Schizophrenia Age-specific Treated Cases
- Total Schizophrenia Treated Cases
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Schizophrenia Epidemiology Trends @ Schizophrenia Epidemiological Insights
Schizophrenia Market Outlook
With no cure for schizophrenia, the main goals of schizophrenia treatment include symptom targeting and prevention of relapsed cases. Schizophrenia requires lifelong treatment, even when symptoms have subsided. Treatment with medications and psychosocial therapy can help manage the condition. In some cases, hospitalization may be needed. Pharmacological therapy plays a vital role in treating this disease, where many mono and combination pharmacological therapies are available for treating schizophrenia symptoms. Antipsychotics are the first choice among psychotropic agents used to treat schizophrenia.
Schizophrenia Treatment Market
The schizophrenia treatment options include medication (antipsychotics), psychological counseling and social support, cognitive behavioral therapy, and electroconvulsive therapy (ECT). Currently available antipsychotics, which are thought to work primarily via modulation of dopamine, largely target positive symptoms. As a result, many patients are left with residual negative and cognitive symptoms. New research combined with an increased understanding of the etiology and pathophysiology of schizophrenia is leading to the development of novel agents to improve schizophrenia management and address the above-mentioned gaps.
To know more about Schizophrenia Treatment options, visit @ Schizophrenia Drugs
Schizophrenia Emerging Drugs
- Ulotaront: Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Luvadaxistat: Takeda
- CY6463: Cyclerion Therapeutics
- AVP 786: Avanir Pharmaceuticals
Schizophrenia Drugs Market
The global schizophrenia drugs market has witnessed substantial growth in recent years, primarily due to increased awareness, improved diagnostic techniques, and research and development in pharmaceuticals. The Schizophrenia market encompasses a wide array of antipsychotic drugs, aiming to target the root causes of schizophrenia symptoms.
Learn more about the Schizophrenia Pipeline Therapies in clinical trials @ Schizophrenia Market Landscape
Scope of the Schizophrenia Market Research Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Schizophrenia Companies- Boehringer Ingelheim, Karuna Therapeutics, Acadia Pharmaceuticals, Reviva Pharmaceuticals, Sunivion/PsychoGenics, Otsuka Pharmaceuticals, Neurocrine Biosciences, Takeda, Minerva Neurosciences, Newron Pharmaceuticals, Lyndra Therapeutics, Pharmaceuticals Laboratories, Cerevel Therapeutics, and others.
- Schizophrenia Pipeline Therapies- Brexpiprazole (OPC-34712), Aripiprazole, Cariprazine, Xanomeline and Trospium Chloride Capsules, CTP-692, and others.
- Schizophrenia Market Dynamics: Schizophrenia Market Drivers and Barriers
- Schizophrenia Market Access and Reimbursement, Unmet Needs, and Future Perspectives
Discover more about Schizophrenia Drugs in development @ Schizophrenia Ongoing Clinical Trials Analysis
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Report Introduction
3. Schizophrenia Market Overview at a Glance
4. Executive Summary of Schizophrenia
5. Epidemiology and Market Methodology
6. Disease Background and Overview
7. Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Patient Journey
9. Key Endpoints in Schizophrenia Clinical Trials
10. Marketed Therapies
11. Emerging Therapies
12. Conjoint Analysis
13. Schizophrenia: 7 Major Market Analysis
14. Market Access and Reimbursement
15. KOL Views
16. SWOT Analysis
17. Unmet Needs
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Healthcare Market Research Reports, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers and acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States