According to Renub Research market research report “Saudi Arabia In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market, by Techniques (Immunochemistry, Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, Hemostasis, Microbiology, SMBG, POCT), Applications (Infectious, Cardiovascular Diseases), End User, Companies” Saudi Arabia In Vitro Diagnostics Market is forecasted to reach US$ 700 Million by the year 2024.
In-Vitro Diagnostic tests provide sufficient information on the illnesses without directly interacting with the human body. In-Vitro Diagnostic has countless disease diagnostic applications, including infectious illnesses, oncology, diabetes, cardiovascular illnesses, and others. IVD is used by physicians and clinicians in hospitals, laboratories, or other healthcare settings at different stages of the patient care pathway. With the growing burden of disease, the number of diagnostic tests is also increasing in Saudi Arabia, as is Saudi Arabia’s In Vitro Diagnostics market.
With growing instances of new virus strains and epidemic diseases, health specialists are innovating distinctive healthcare alternatives to enhance disease-fighting and cure. Among these technologies, in-vitro diagnostics play a significant role in saving a life by offering precise diagnosis and prognosis, further enabling better monitoring and treatment.
Request a free sample copy of the report: https://www.renub.com/request-sample-page.php?gturl=saudi-arabia-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-p.php
Due to the advantages provided by IVD, its acceptance and use are steadily growing. Rising incidence levels of infectious diseases and lifestyle diseases are few factors driving the In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market in Saudi Arabia. As well as increasing number of infectious diseases, cancer cases and diabetics in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it is expected that the Saudi Arabia IVD market will develop rapidly in the years to come.
- By Technique: Market and market share of Immunochemistry, Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, Hemostasis, Microbiology, Molecular Diagnostic, Self Monitoring of Blood Glucose (SMBG) and Point of Care Testing (POCT) are covered in the report. Immunochemistry, Clinical Chemistry and SMBG hold the biggest market share in Saudi IVD Market.
- By Application: Diabetes and Infectious Disease hold a much larger market share in the market. This research report covers market and market share of Infectious Diseases, Cardiovascular Diseases, Oncology, Diabetes and other diseases.
- By End Users: The research report covers market of Government Labs & Hospitals, Private Labs & Hospitals and other users.
- By Companies: Overview, company initiatives and sales analysis of Roche, Abbott, Siemens Healthineers, Sysmex Corporation and Danaher Corporation is given in the report.
Request a free Brochure copy of the report: https://www.renub.com/request-brochure-page.php?gturl=saudi-arabia-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-p.php
If the information you seek is not included in the current scope of the study kindly share your specific requirements with our custom research team.
Key Topics Covered :
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Saudi Arabia
4.2 Per Capita Healthcare Expenses
4.3 Healthcare Expenditure
5. Saudi Arabia IVD Market (2011–2024)
6. Market Share – Saudi Arabia In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) (2011 – 2024)
6.1 By Segments
6.2 By Disease
7. Segments – Saudi Arabia IVD Market (2011– 2024)
7.1 Immunochemistry Market
7.2 Clinical Chemistry Market
7.3 Hematology Market
7.4 Hemostasis/Coagulation Market
7.5 Microbiology Market
7.6 Molecular Diagnostic Market
7.7 Self Monitoring of Blood Glucose (SMBG) Market
7.8 Point of Care Testing (POCT) Market
8. Disease – Saudi Arabia IVD Market (2011– 2024)
9. End User – Saudi Arabia IVD Market (2011– 2024)
9.1 Public Labs & Hospitals
9.2 Private Labs & Hospitals
10. Company Analysis
10.1 Roche Diagnostics
10.3 Siemens Healthineers
10.4 Sysmex Corporation
10.5 Danaher Corporation
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 10 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys and Consulting. We provide wide range of business research solutions that helps companies in making better business decisions. Our clients rely on our market analysis and data to make informed knowledgeable decisions. Our pertinent analysis helps consultants, bankers and executives to make informed and correct decisions.
Company Name: Renub Research
Contact Person: Rajat Gupta
Email: Send Email
Address:225 Kristie Ln
Country: United States