Market Size – USD 16.78 billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 3.48%, Market Trends – Increasing Demand for TV platforms and technologies.
The Satellite Transponder market is expected to grow from USD 16.78 billion in 2019 to USD 22.07 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 3.48% during the forecast period. The global demand for satellite transponders is continuously increasing mainly due to the rise in growth of new subscribers for Ku-band frequencies. This band frequency is mainly utilized for data, voice and video communications and by far is the most favored frequency.
Request For Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1087
Moreover, the increasing usage of Ka-band frequency for high-bandwidth broadcasting and communication has also positively impacted the growth of the satellite transponders market. Upgrade in subscribers has been another key factor for the upliftment of this market. The growth in application sectors such as in-flight communications, maritime broadband, and machine to machine (M2M) has also been promoting the growth of satellite transponders market. The projected diversification and increase in applications in the coming years can be expected to boost the market further.
Elements such as the growth of telecommunication network, Satellite launch failures and requirement of huge capital investment and & operational anomalies are hindering the market.
Players will require increased investments to tackle these challenges and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the Satellite Transponder market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
The report “Satellite Transponder Market by Bandwidth (C-Band, KU-Band, KA-Band, K-Band, Others), End-Use Application (Navigation, Government Communications, Remote Sensing, Commercial Communications, R&D, Others), Service (Leasing, Maintenance, and Support, Others) and Geography – Global Forecast 2026” is available now to Report and Data customers and can also be purchased directly at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/satellite-transponder-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The growth of Satellite Transponder Market is directly fueled by the demand for adoption of HTS technology among its array of application sectors such as in domestic, and military.
- The Satellite Transponder industry is expected to grow from USD 16.78 billion in 2019 to USD 22.07 billion until 2026, at a CAGR of 3.48% during the forecast period.
- A chief factor riding the growth of the industry is the increase in usage of HTS technology. The adoption of HTS using spot beam technology is increasing in commercial satellite communications. In recent years, HTS technology was globally used to provide broadband internet services to consumers and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). ISPs started launching HTS by integrating transponders that support Ku band and Ka band.
- Growth in the telecommunication network, the requirement of huge capital investment, Satellite launch failures and operational anomalies are hindering the market.
- The key applications of Satellite Transponder Market include Bandwidth, Application, Services, and Region.
- Applications of commercial communication are projected to dominate the global satellite market in the coming years. This high share of commercial communication usage in the market is driven by the advancement of new cost-effective satellite technologies and rise in demand for telecommunication services across the globe. Majority of application of satellites are accredited to commercial communications.
- The C-band segment displayed the largest market share, followed by the Ka-band and Ku-band segment in the satellite transponder bandwidth market. This share is mainly accredited to the increasing usage of transponders of working on these bandwidths in broadcasting, mapping, weather forecasting, and many more applications.
- The North American region holds the maximum market share of 7.8 billion in the satellite transponder market due to a substantial need for reliable and secure satellite-based communication that is being used in broadband accesses, video distribution, DTH, and others, followed by Asia-Pacific. Even though major growth will be witnessed in the Middle East & Africa and Latin America due to increase in demand for direct-to-home (DTH) satellite TV, high definition (HD) to remove standard definition (SD) offerings, need for safer communications in military and defense.
- Key players within the Satellite Transponder Market include Arianespace SA (France), Thales Alenia Space (France), Airbus Group SE (Netherlands), Lockheed Martin, Loral Space and Communications, Inc. (US), Eutelsat S.A. (France), Intelsat S.A. (Luxembourg), Boeing Company (US), Orbital ATK, Inc.(US), INVAP S.E. (Argentina) among others.
Buy now this report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1087
For this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of bandwidth, application, services, and region:
- Satellite Transponder Market by Bandwidth (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Satellite Transponder Market by End-Use Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Commercial Communications
- Government Communications
- Remote Sensing
- Satellite Transponder Market, by Services (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Maintenance & Support
- Satellite Transponder Market, by Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East
- South America
Related Reports Of Information and Communication Technology : https://www.reportsanddata.com/report/category/information-technology
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States