The global rubber gloves market size is expected to reach USD 22.1 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 14.7% from 2020 to 2027. Rising government expenditures towards the healthcare industry across countries including Germany, Italy, India, Australia, and the U.K., is expected to drive the market over the forecasted period.
The market is driven by rising adoption in industries such as automotive, oil and gas, construction, cleanroom, metal and machinery, and chemicals to prevent injuries at workplaces. This can be attributed to the presence of stringent regulations in various countries towards workers safety, such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and high costs associated with workplace hazards.
The demand for rubber gloves is expected to rise, with growing concentration of industry players associated with the food and beverages industry, such as bakeries, packaged foods, and restaurants, towards making their products free from direct touch. This can be attributed to growing consumers awareness towards hygiene level of foods, and prevent infections caused due to spoilage, and mishandling of foods.
The global outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 has resulted in increase in the demand for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as gloves, masks, face shields, and gowns. Governments across various countries across the world are collaborating with rubber gloves manufacturers, to maintain proper supply in the market, and prevent further transmission of the virus.
Browse full report with Table of Content@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/rubber-gloves-market
Rubber Gloves Market Report Highlights
• Natural rubber accounted for 41.2% of the global revenue share in 2019, on account of wide usage in medical and food and beverage industries, and useful properties including high elasticity and chemical resistance
• The disposable product segment is estimated to witness a CAGR of 15.1% from 2020 to 2027, owing to its less cost and single use property that prevents transmission of pathogens from one patient to another during testing operations
• The powder-free type segment is estimated to witness a CAGR of 15.8% from 2020 to 2027, as they are ideal to be used in wet conditions and due to presence of strict mandates towards usage of powdered gloves, as they can cause skin allergies
• Europe accounted for revenue share of 34.8% in 2019, owing to high adoption rate in heavy duty industries, to prevent hand injuries and infection, and high demand in countries such as Italy, Ukraine, France, and Croatia, due to COVID-19 outbreak.
• Strategies adopted by market participants include supply chain development, collaborations, value chain integration, and distribution network expansion to gain a competitive edge in the market.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/rubber-gloves-market/request/rs1
Rubber Gloves Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global rubber gloves market on the basis of material, product, type, distribution channel, end use, and region:
Rubber Gloves Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Natural Rubber/Latex
Rubber Gloves Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Powder Free
Rubber Gloves Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Rubber Gloves Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Rubber Gloves End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Medical & Healthcare
• Oil & Gas
• Food & Beverage
• Metal & Machinery
• Chemical & Petrochemical
Rubber Gloves Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Rubber Gloves Market
• Ansell Ltd.
• Top Glove Corporation Bhd
• Hartalega Holdings Berhad
• Unigloves (UK) Limited
• The Glove Company.
• MAPA Professional
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/451148/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States