Fact MR: The global air ambulance market is expected to grow at high CAGR over the assessment period, starting from 2021 to 2031. As per Fact.MR, air ambulance market revenues will increase considerably in forecast period due to increasing demand for efficient services despite of unfavorable conditions and enhanced medical care services standards.
According to the Health Service Model, by the Directorate-General of Commercial Intelligence report 2017 there are approximately 58,000 medical tourists on medical visas in India. The rapidly expanding medical tourism industry in developing economies like India will boost demand for air ambulances.
According to a World Health Organization (WHO) report, 17.5 million people die each year as a result of cardiovascular disease. Prompt assistance is considered indispensable for averting any medical emergency. Hence, there is increasing focus towards investment in the healthcare sector to accommodate modern facilities such as air ambulance services.
The U.S. non-emergency and emergency ambulance services are covered under Medicare. Hence, well established and developed healthcare infrastructure of U.S. is expected to drive the market for air ambulance services over the forecast period.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=6241
- The U.S dominates air ambulance market due to easy accessibility of the infrastructure required for air medical transportation.
- Availability of favorable reimbursement policies is expected to drive air ambulance market in U.K.
- In terms of service, independent air ambulance services will remain highly sought-after through the forecast period.
- Based on type of vehicle, rotary wing air ambulances will register higher demand in the coming years.
- Capability of reaching concerned location faster and ability to accommodate advance medical facilities as compared to a road ambulance will boost market growth.
- Favorable policies for reimbursement and rising demand for quick medical assistance will accelerate the market growth.
- Rising number of hospitals with air ambulance facilities and rising healthcare expenditure will propel market growth.
By Service Type
By Type of Vehicle
- Rotary Wing
- Fixed Wing
- Rescue Helicopter Service
- Organ transplant logistic
- Scene Response
Explore tables and figures of the study. Request ToC of the report at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=6241
Key players are focusing on geographical expansion and investing heavily in research and development to manufacture technologically advanced products. For instance,
- In August 2019, AirLife North Carolina, introduced its new base in Lumberton, North Carolina to advance technology in air ambulance market.
Some of the leading manufacturers and service provider of air ambulance are Air Methods Corporation, Air Medical Group Holdings, PHI Air Medical, Aviation, Rega, ADAC Service GmbH, Royal Flying Doctor Service, REVA Air Ambulance, Capital Air Ambulance, Native American Air Ambulance, Scandinavian Air Ambulance, Airmed International, Babcock Scandinavian Air Ambulance, and Yorkshire Air Ambulance
More Insights into the Air Ambulance Market:
Fact.MR offers unbiased analysis of the air ambulance market. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of service type (hospital-based, independent, government, and community-based),on the basis of type of vehicle (rotary wing, aircraft/airplanes, fixed wing, helicopters, seaplanes and others) on the basis of application (interfacility, rescue helicopter service, organ transplant logistic, scene response, and others) on the basis of region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, Middle East and Africa)
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Company Name: Fact.MR
Contact Person: Neha Bhosle
Email: Send Email
Address:US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike
Country: United States