According to a new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, the Global Sterilization Equipment Marketis projected to generate around $8522.15 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.95% between 2019 and 2028.
Browse 58 market data Tables and 49 figures spread over 185Pages, along with in-depth analysis on Global Sterilization Equipment Market by Equipment Type, End-User & by Geography
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market, by assessing major geographies, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Sterilization Equipment Market Scenario
Sterilization is the process of removing all types of bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores, etc. that are present in the environment, resulting in the spreading of diseases or infections. Generally, there are two methods of sterilization, namely physical and chemical, and the appliances utilized in these processes are known as sterilization equipment. These equipment have a widespread presence in several industries for a number of applications. For instance, medical & dental professionals use autoclave, sterilization equipment for disinfecting the instruments before the surgery. Food companies use food irradiation technology to prevent food poisoning, and research organizations require sterilization equipment to deal with viruses and neutralize their environment.
The global sterilization equipment market is progressing at a steady pace, and the trend is expected to pick up pace over the forecasting period. The key factors pushing the market growth include an increase in surgical procedures, growth in the pharmaceutical industry, and surging demand as prevention measures in hospitals from various infections. Besides, the ongoing attack of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has supplemented the demand for sterilization equipment in order to avoid the spreading of the virus. On the other hand, factors such as strict regulations associated with harmful gases emitted by the process, and high cost of sterilization equipment are majorly expected to create challenges for the growth of the market over the forecast period.
The Global Sterilization Equipment Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Sterilization Equipment Market by Equipment Type, End-User & by Geography: https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/sterilization-equipment-market/#request-free-sample
Market by End-User
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Education and Research Institutes
- Other End-Users
Market by Equipment Type
- Low-Temperature Sterilization Equipment
- Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilization Equipment
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Equipment
- Ozone Sterilization Equipment
- Other Low -Temperature Sterilization Equipment
- High-Temperature Sterilization Equipment
- Dry Sterilization Equipment
- Wet/Steam Sterilization Equipment
- Ionizing Radiation Sterilization Equipment
- Gamma Sterilization Equipment
- E-Beam Radiation Sterilization Equipment
- Other Ionizing Radiation Sterilization Equipment
- Filtration Sterilization Equipment
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2028, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2028
- BELIMED AG
- ADVANCED STERILIZATION (ACQUIRED BY FORTIVE)
- SOTERA HEALTH
- MMM GROUP
- CARDINAL HEALTH
- 3M COMPANY
- GETINGE AB
- ANDERSEN PRODUCTS INC
- STRYKER CORPORATION (TSO3 INC)
- CANTEL MEDICAL
- STERIS CORPORATION
- SYSTEC GMBH
GLOBAL DISINFECTANT SPRAYS AND WIPES MARKET – Global disinfectant sprays and wipes market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.27% during the forecast years.
GLOBAL UV LED MARKET – Global UV LED market is evolving at 20.01% of CAGR over the forecast period.
169, Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02111
Tel: +1 857-302-4704