Watches are most commonly used accessories by all age groups across the globe. A wide range of watches of different brands and types are available. Inclination towards luxury watches for aesthetic appeal, dominance of leading manufacturers, and rising disposable income are major factors fueling watch market growth. Technological advancements in watches, rising health consciousness among people, especially youth, and features to monitor daily activities and increasing popularity of gifting smartwatches on several occasions has increased the sales of smartwatches in the last few years. In addition, availability of a wide range of products at discounted prices and focus of manufacturers to develop watches with enhanced features is expected to boost global watch market growth in the coming years.
The global Watch Market size is expected to reach USD 85.00 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 4.0% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by rise in the disposable income of the working population and launch of new, more advanced, and innovative products in the market and increasing focus on wearable devices with features that enable monitoring a variety of aspects and functionalities. In addition, growth of the affluent middle class is resulting in increasing spending on premium quality products such as luxury watches, fitness watches, and smartwatches, which in turn, is expected to continue to drive revenue growth of the market during the forecast period. A trend in the market is luxury watch manufacturers are increasingly investing in development of more advanced and innovative products and increasing their presence and visibility on online platforms for marketing and branding of products.
Rising health concerns among consumers is a key factor augmenting sales of fitness watches globally. Fitness watches help in tracking footsteps, calories burned, distance traveled, workout aspects and related data, sleep patterns, and heart rate. Some more advanced fitness watches even display stress level measurements and blood oxygen saturation as well as advanced Rapid Eye Movement (REM) during sleep monitoring.
Major players in the market include Rolex SA, Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Fossil Group, Inc., Citizen Watch Co., Ltd., Titan Company Limited, Apple Inc., Seiko Holdings Corporation, The Swatch Group Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., and Others
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4167
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In September 2020, Apple Inc. announced the launch of Apple Watch Series 6, introducing a revolutionary Blood Oxygen feature. The feature offers users even more insight into their overall wellness. The new product delivers many hardware improvements, including next-generation always -on altimeter and a faster S6 Systems in Package (SiP), along with colourful line-up yet, featuring advanced palette of new bands and case finishes. Apple Watch Series 6 helps in automatic handwashing detection, sleep tracking, new workout types, and has ability to curate and share watch faces. The product encourages customers to be more active, stay connected, and better manage their health in new ways.
- Smart watch segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global watch market over the forecast period owing to rising purchasing power of consumers. Rising penetration of smartphones is expected to continue to support demand for smartwatches going ahead.
- Quartz watches segment is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period. Quartz movement watches require fewer time adjustments and less maintenance in comparison to mechanical watches and the movement needs no winding to keep it going, which are expected to continue to support demand from an established base of consumers and encourage addition of new consumers over the forecast period.
- Online segment is expected to account for a considerably larger revenue share in the global watch market owing to offers of favorable discounts and presence of a wide range of aesthetically appealing advanced products and brands on online channels.
- The watch market in Asia Pacific is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Rise in disposable income of working population in countries in the region is a key factor expected to boost watch sales and drive revenue growth of the watch market in the region during the forecast period.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/watch-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global watch market based on product type, operation, distribution channel, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Luxury Watches
- Smart Watches
- Fitness Watches
Operation Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Quartz Watches
- Mechanical Watches
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Multi Brand Store
- Hypermarket / Supermarket
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Order Now : @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4167
Table of Content:
Highlights of the TOC:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2028
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Watch Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
Chapter 5. Competitive Landscape
5.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
5.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
5.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
5.4. Market positioning
5.5. Strategy Benchmarking
5.6. Vendor Landscape
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States