Acetaldehyde is defined as an aldehyde, formed from acetic acid by the significant reduction of the carboxy group. Acetaldehyde is a chemical which acts as an intermediate in synthesizing other chemicals. Rising demand of acetaldehyde for diverse applications such as chemicals, food & beverage, paints & coatings, pharmaceuticals & cosmetics, and others is expected to proliferate the growth of the acetaldehyde market.
Get Sample PDF Copy: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00004839/
The market for global acetaldehyde is concentrated with some very well-established players. Some of the key players in the global acetaldehyde market include Ashok Alco – chem Limited, Celanese Corporation, Chempure Private Limited, Eastman Chemical Company, Jubilant Life Sciences Limited, Lonza Group Ltd, LYC Chemical Corp, Merck KGaA, Sekab, and Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd. among others.
Based on application, the acetaldehyde market has been segmented into chemicals, plastics, and synthetic rubber, food & beverages, paints and coatings, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, paper and pulp, and others. The chemical segment dominated the global acetaldehyde market. Acetaldehyde is commercially used as an intermediate in the chemical production of pyridine and pyridine bases, acetic acid, pentaerythritol, and other chemicals. Furthermore, acetaldehyde is a key raw material in the production of a wide range of chemicals such as paint binders in alkyd paints and as a plasticizer for plastics. It is used as a raw material for ethyl acetate, pyridines, pentaerythritol, chloral, lactic acid, peracetic acid, acetic acid, 1,3-butylene glycol, and crotonaldehyde. Acetaldehyde is also used as an intermediate in the manufacturing of dyes, pharmaceuticals, perfumes, and pesticides. These factors boost the acetaldehyde demand in the chemical application.
Acetaldehyde is used in a wide range of industrial applications; it is the most commonly used raw material in the organic chemical industry. As a raw material, it is used in the manufacturing of paint binders, plasticizers, and superabsorbents that go in baby nappies. It is also used in the manufacture of various types of building materials, synthetic lubricants, fire protection paints, and explosives. In the pharmaceuticals industry, it is used in the production of vitamins, sleeping aids, and sedatives. It is also often used as an intermediate in the chemical synthesis of acetic acid. Moreover, acetaldehyde chemical is infused in various types of perfumes and can further be used in decorative cosmetics, fragrances, shampoos, soaps, and oral care products as well as in household cleaners and detergents. It is a part of fuel composition as well as solvents. The solvents containing acetaldehyde are used in the rubber and paper manufacturing, and tanning industries, among others; moreover, it is a major component of the silvering of mirrors. In the food & beverages industry, acetaldehyde is used in the production of preservatives and flavorings. Furthermore, it occurs naturally in fruits and fruit juices, ripe fruits, cheese, and heated milk.
- Progressive industry trends in the global acetaldehyde market to help players develop effective long-term strategies
- Business growth strategies adopted by developed and developing markets
- Quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2028
- Estimation of the demand for acetaldehyde across various industries
- PEST analysis to illustrate the efficacy of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry to predict market growth
- Recent developments to understand the competitive market scenario and the demand for acetaldehyde
- Market trends and outlook coupled with factors driving and restraining the growth of the acetaldehyde market
- Decision-making process by understanding strategies that underpin commercial interest with regard to global acetaldehyde market growth
- acetaldehyde market size at various nodes of market
- Detailed overview and segmentation of the global Acetaldehyde market as well as its dynamics in the industry
- acetaldehyde market size in various regions with promising growth opportunities
Purchase a copy of this report: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00004839/
Acetaldehyde Market, by Insect Type
- Oxidation of Ethylene
- Oxidation of Ethanol
- Dehydrogenation of Ethanol
Acetaldehyde Market, by Derivative
- Pyridine and Pyridine Bases
- Acetic Acid
Acetaldehyde Market, by Application
- Plastics & Synthetic Rubber
- Food & Beverages
- Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics
- Paper & Pulp
Company Name: The Insight Partners
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email: Send Email