According to a new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, the Global Liquid Biopsy Marketis anticipated to propel at 20.50% of CAGR between 2020 and 2028. In terms of revenue, the market is projected to generate around $5.76 billion by 2028.
Browse 28 market data Tables and 67 figures spread over 248Pages, along with in-depth analysis on Global Liquid Biopsy Market by Clinical Application, Biomarker Type, Analysis Platform, Analysis Purpose, Circulating Biomarker, End-User & by Geography
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market, by assessing major geographies, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Liquid Biopsy Market Scenario
Liquid biopsy is a non-invasive method, which helps to determine and monitor cancer and other diseases. It detects and examines biomarkers, typically cell-free DNA that is present in body fluids, mostly in blood. This method is gaining traction rapidly as an alternative technique for tissue biopsy with applications in cancer, reproductive health, and transplant medicine.
The rising prevalence of cancer, an increase in the awareness about minimally invasive procedures, a rise in government initiatives, and numerous effective benefits of liquid biopsy compared to solid tumor biopsy are some of the prime reasons responsible for the growth of the market. However, unclear reimbursement & regulations, and availability of substitutes are majorly impeding the market growth. Nevertheless, the increase in the pre-screening programs for cancer detection is projected to create lucrative opportunities for the players operating in the market.
The Global Liquid Biopsy Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Liquid Biopsy Market by Installation, End-User & by Geography: https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/liquid-biopsy-market/#request-free-sample
Market by End-User
- Physicians ‘Office Laboratories
- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories
Market by Clinical Application
- Diagnosis and Screening
- Prognosis and Reoccurrence Monitoring
- Treatment Monitoring
- Treatment Selection
Market by Circulating Biomarker
- Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs)
- Extracellular Vesicles
- Circulating Tumor DNA (cTDNA)
- Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA)
Market by Analysis Platform
- Other Analysis Platforms
Market by Biomarker Type
- Nucleic Acid
- Extracellular Vesicles
Market by Analysis Purpose
- Therapy Guidance
- Early Detection/Screening
Market by Therapeutic Application
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Melanoma Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Non-Oncology Applications
- Other Types of Cancer
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2028, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2028
- AD-TECH MEDICAL INSTRUMENT CORP
- I.M.S. INTERNAZIONALE MEDICO SCIENTIFICA SRL
- QIAGEN N.V.
- BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION
- FISCHER MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC
- B. BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
- ARGON MEDICAL DEVICES INC
- CINTEC MEDICAL LTD
- BECTON, DICKINSON AND COMPANY (BD)
- COOK MEDICAL INC
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- PLANMECA OY
- F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE
- BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC
GLOBAL BIOTECHNOLOGY REAGENTS MARKET – Global biotechnology reagents market is projected to rise with 6.70% of CAGR between 2020 and 2028.
GLOBAL CYSTIC FIBROSIS THERAPEUTICS MARKET – Global cystic fibrosis therapeutics market is evolving at a growth rate of 10.04% between 2020 and 2028.
169, Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02111
Tel: +1 857-302-4704