According to a new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, the Global Aesthetic Filler Market is evolving at a CAGR of 13.14% during the forecast period, and is estimated to record around $3961.95 billion by 2028.
Browse 55 Market Data Tables and 46 Figures spread over 160 Pages, along with an in-depth analysis of the Global Aesthetic Filler Market by Product Type, Application, & Geography.
Global Aesthetic Filler Market Scenario
Dermal fillers are soft and gel-like, comprising naturally occurring and synthetic substances. The most common types of dermal fillers are calcium hydroxylapatite, polyalkylimide, and hyaluronic acid. In 2016, the top surgical procedure performed was hyaluronic acid, accounting for around 2,494,814 procedures. The global facial aesthetic market has been flourishing, with increasing nonsurgical procedures. Germany, Japan, the United States, South Korea, Brazil, are considered major users of facial aesthetics, with Europe, the Middle East, and the United Kingdom, opening more clinics every day.
The growing urge to look better and attractive, and with celebrities undergoing these procedures, the facial aesthetics procedures are becoming socially acceptable, contributing to its increasing demand. Since these treatments are not permanent, thereby requiring regular sustenance, and with fillers lasting for 6-9 months, the client base continues to increase. Thus, the growing number of patients & procedures fuels market growth. The increasing geriatric population, the growing healthcare expenditure, and the rising acceptance of tissue fillers, are set to influence the global aesthetic fillers market growth. At the same time, the expenses and associated side-effects of procedures, are projected to negatively impact the market growth.
The Global Aesthetic Filler Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Aesthetic Filler Market by Product Type, Application, & by Geography: https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/aesthetic-filler-market/#request-free-sample
Market by Product Type
- Wrinkle Relaxers
- Dermal Fillers
- Polylactic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Polymethyl-Methacrylate Microspheres (PMMA)
- Fat Injection
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite
- Other Dermal Fillers
Market by Application
- Lip Treatment
- Acne Scar Treatment
- Lipoatrophy Treatment
- Facial Line Correction
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2028, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions, and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2028
- BIOPLUS CO LTD
- ZHEJIANG JINGJIA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY CO LTD
- SINCLAIR PHARMA
- GALDERMA PHARMA SA (ACQUIRED BY EQT)
- SCULPT LUXURY DERMAL FILLERS LTD
- BIOXIS PHARMACEUTICALS
- PROLLENIUM MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES
- BIOHA LABORATORIES
- ANIKA THERAPEUTICS INC
- SUNEVA MEDICAL INC
- CONTURA LTD
- MERZ PHARMA
- INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES
- ALLERGAN (ACQUIRED BY ABBVIE)
- LABORATOIRES VIVACY SAS
GLOBAL AESTHETIC LASER MARKET – The global aesthetic laser market is predicted to register a CAGR of 9.54% during the estimated period, 2020-2028.
GLOBAL MEDICAL AESTHETICS MARKET – The global medical aesthetics market is set to project a CAGR of 5.42% during the forecast period, 2019-2028.
GLOBAL COSMETIC SURGERY AND PROCEDURE MARKET – The global cosmetic surgery and procedure market is estimated to evolve at a CAGR of 5.62% between 2020 and 2028.