According to a new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, the Global Graphene Market is evolving at a growth rate of 33.81% between 2021 and 2026, and is projected to generate net revenue of $583727.96 thousand by 2026.
Browse 63 market data Tables and 52 figures spread over 155 Pages, along with in-depth analysis on Global Graphene Market by Product Type, Application, End-User & by Geography
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market, by assessing major geographies, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Graphene Market Scenario
Graphene is a single layer carbon monolayer with excellent mechanical performance. It is recorded as one of the most robust material, tightly bound in a two-dimensional honeycomb lattice. Graphene is the layered structure of graphite, and outperforms its parent material on various fronts. The material is developing robustly with vast potential in numerous applications. This is attracting large scale research and development, which is encouraging several global giants to capitalize in the exponentially growing market.
Moreover, the beneficial properties of graphene, growing demand in various industries, namely, energy storage and paints & coatings, and worldwide growth in graphite production, are some of the other factors responsible for the overall development of the market. However, the availability of substitutes, lack of scalability, and price & supply chain constraints are majorly restraining the global graphene market.
The Global Graphene Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Graphene Market by Product Type, Application, End-User & by Geography: https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/graphene-market/#request-free-sample
Market by Product Type
- Graphene Oxide
- Graphene Sheets & Films
- Other Product Types
Market by Application
- Energy Storage
- Research & Development
- Polymer Additives
- Functional Ink
Market by End-User
- Energy Storage
- Paints & Coating
- Electronics and Semiconductors
- Other End-Users
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2026, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2026
- CHINA CARBON GRAPHITE GROUP
- GRAPHENEA INC
- GRAFOID INC
- FIRST GRAPHENE
- APPLIED GRAPHENE MATERIALS PLC
- 2D CARBON GRAPHENE MATERIAL CO LTD
- GLOBAL GRAPHENE GROUP
- XOLVE INC
- XG SCIENCES INC
- THOMAS SWAN & CO LTD
- ACS MATERIAL
- ELCORA ADVANCED MATERIAL
- VORBECK MATERIALS
- PERPETUUS ADVANCED MATERIAL PLC
- VERSARIEN PLC
- HAYDALE GRAPHENE INDUSTRIES PLC
- THE SIXTH ELEMENT INC
- KNANO GRAPHENE TECHNOLOGY CO LTD
- NANOXPLORE INC
GLOBAL CARBON NANOTUBES MARKET – Global carbon nanotubes market to evolve at 14.67% of CAGR by 2028.
GLOBAL NANOMATERIALS MARKET – Global nanomaterials market to reach $91841.12 million between 2020 and 2028.
GLOBAL ACTIVATED CARBON MARKET – Global activated carbon market to grow at a CAGR of 8.05% over the forecast period.