The global Rigid plastic packaging market is projected to grow from USD 207.8 billion in 2022 to USD 262.5 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 4.7% between 2022 and 2027. The market is expected to witness significant growth due to its multiple applications in end-use industries such as beverage, food, and healthcare. Additionally, the global rigid plastic packaging market is driven by factors such as strong demand in major APAC markets (mainly India and China) and increasing demand from food & beverage packaging industries.
Get PDF Brochure for Research Insights at https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=178852016
The advancements in terms of product innovations and technologies in the market are also expected to create strong investment opportunities for global players. Rigid plastic packaging is defined as any plastic package having a relatively inflexible shape or form, with a minimum capacity of eight fluid ounces, which makes the packaging capable of maintaining its shape. Rigid plastic packaging is the aggregation of products such as HDPE bottles, PET bottles, jars, specialty cosmetic containers, and thin wall plastic containers
The Rigid Plastic Packaging Market is fragmented in nature with key players being Amcor Plc(Switzerland), SIG Berry Global Group Inc.(US), Pactiv LLC(US), Silgan Holdings Inc.(US), Sonoco Products Company(US), DS Smith Plc(UK), ALPLA(Austria), Takween Advanced Industries(Saudi Arabia), SABIC.( (Saudi Arabia)), Al Jabri Plastic Factory(UAE), Nuplas Industries Ltd.(UAE), Altium Packaging LP (US)and Plastipak Holdings, Inc.(US) among others.
Interested to Procure the Customized Data? Inquire here at https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=178852016
Amcor Plc (Amcor) is a provider of packaging solutions. It offers plastic, fiber, metal, and glass packaging products such as pet bottles, plastic bottles and jars, capsules and closures, specialty folding cartons, free films, bags and pouches, wrappers, rigid containers, laminates, and flow packs. The company’s products find application in various industries such as food & beverage, including spirits and wine, confectionery, fresh produce, pet food, coffee, and dairy packaging. It also serves medical-device, healthcare, pharmaceutical, and personal care and home product markets. The company has its presence in Western Europe, APAC, North America, and Oceania.
ALPLA is one of the leading companies in the world in the area of packaging solutions and is renowned throughout the world for producing plastic packaging of the highest quality. Around 21,600 employees at 181 locations across 46 countries produce high-quality plastic packaging for brands in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, oil and lubricant, home, and beauty care industries.
Sonoco Products Company (Sonoco or ‘the company’) is a global provider of a variety of consumer packaging, industrial products, protective packaging, and displays and packaging supply chain services. It comprises metal and peelable membrane ends and closures, plastic bottles and jars, cable reels and spools, rigid containers and trays, and metal, wooden, and composite wires which serves consumer packed goods, food, personal care, home, textiles, construction, automotive, municipal and residential, cosmetics, medical, advertising, pharmaceuticals, hospitality, consumer electronics, and office furnishings. The company has presence in Canada, the US, and countries across Asia Pacific and Europe.
Request for Bundle Report at https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/RequestBundleReport.asp?id=178852016
The companies have initiated the following developments:
- In October 2022, Amcor Plc had launched Lightweighting Technology. More than 50% of the material in the finish is eliminated by a new two-step lightweighting technology. Bottles assist businesses in meeting sustainability goals while maintaining a premium appearance and feel. Amcor introduces QuantumTM technology in spirits, which is applicable to bottles in all segments.
- In September 2022, Amcor Rigid Packaging (ARP) launches the DairySealTM packaging line, which includes ClearCorTM, an advanced polyethylene terephthalate (PET) barrier. The introduction of DairySeal provides the exploding nutritional, dairy alternatives, and ready-to-drink (RTD) market with a more sustainable packaging option that can be leveraged across all retail channels.
- In January 2021, ALPLA Group is investing more than USD 6.14 million in an extrusion system for food-grade recycled PET (rPET) made of used PET bottles (so-called post-consumer material) at its site in Anagni.
- In December 2020, Amcor launched Eco-Tite R in Europe, the first designed to be recycled, PVDC-free shrink bag for fresh and processed meat, poultry, and some cheeses.
- In November 2020, Amcor has adapted its leading-edge engineering and design technology to develop the lightest 900-ml Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) bottle for edible oil in Brazil. The custom-designed container for agribusiness and food producer Bunge in São Paulo is 22% lighter than competitive bottles while providing greater productivity and increased sustainability benefits.
- In April 2020, Amcor designed a family of stock Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) bottles that help co-packers meet the demanding requirements for e-commerce-ready packaging.
- In February 2020, Amcor is leading the way in the multivitamin category with the development and launch of the segment’s first PET container made from 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) content resin.
MarketsandMarkets™ is a blue ocean alternative in growth consulting and program management, leveraging a man-machine offering to drive supernormal growth for progressive organizations in the B2B space. We have the widest lens on emerging technologies, making us proficient in co-creating supernormal growth for clients.
The B2B economy is witnessing the emergence of $25 trillion of new revenue streams that are substituting existing revenue streams in this decade alone. We work with clients on growth programs, helping them monetize this $25 trillion opportunity through our service lines – TAM Expansion, Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy to Execution, Market Share Gain, Account Enablement, and Thought Leadership Marketing.
Built on the ‘GIVE Growth’ principle, we work with several Forbes Global 2000 B2B companies – helping them stay relevant in a disruptive ecosystem. Our insights and strategies are molded by our industry experts, cutting-edge AI-powered Market Intelligence Cloud, and years of research. The KnowledgeStore™ (our Market Intelligence Cloud) integrates our research, facilitates an analysis of interconnections through a set of applications, helping clients look at the entire ecosystem and understand the revenue shifts happening in their industry.
Company Name: MarketsandMarkets™ Research Private Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr. Aashish Mehra
Email: Send Email
Address:630 Dundee Road Suite 430
State: IL 60062
Country: United States