The latest Retail Cloud market research report is a compilation of the latest growth trends and the emerging market segments. The report adeptly draws reader’s attention to the ever-changing patterns of the Retail Cloud industry and its prominent facets, infrastructural properties, and highly dynamic environment. The report lists down some critically important parameters that help the market bolster its global foothold and contribute substantially to future revenue generation. Our team of experts has included specific details related to the Retail Cloud industry, such as product offerings, sales and revenue estimates, leading regions, key market contenders, and technological upgradation in the report.
The global retail cloud market size is expected to reach USD 109.98 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 21.1% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Factors such as numerous benefits provided by retail cloud over conventional retailing, rapid technological advancements which offers a wide range of applications, and rise in e-commerce sectors are driving market revenue growth.
With the emergence of cloud-based technologies, the retail industry is adopting more advanced solutions. Cloud computing allows end-users to utilize a network of remote servers hosted over the Internet to host, store, and manage data. Retail organizations and retailers can move their business applications and infrastructure resources to the different service platforms of cloud such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) to gain advantages in terms of speed, security, and agility. Cloud computing provides features for activities such as Supply Chain Management (SCM), customer management, merchandising, workforce management, reporting and analytics, data security, Omni-channel, and others. Cloud computing brings opportunities to the retail industry that not only helps increase consumer demand but enables ease of management. Integrating cloud computing services in the retail sector not only reduces IT costs, but also simplifies workflow, improves efficiency, enhances profitability, improves data security, and enhances end-user experience.
Download FREE Sample Brochure (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/684
The report by Emergen Research, titled ‘Global Retail Cloud Market,’ studies a wide spectrum of factors impacting the performance of the Retail Cloud market. The report includes a historical analysis of the market from 2017 to 2018 to provide the reader with a deep understanding of the current market scenario. Moreover, it offers accurate market estimations for the forecast period (2019-2028).
The report is the latest document encompassing the profound changes in the market dynamics and trends that followed the COVID-19 outbreak. The global health crisis has led to massive changes in the global economic scenario and, particularly, this business sphere. The pandemic has drastically affected the Retail Cloud market with disruptions to supply chains and volatility in prices and demands. The remarkable impact of the pandemic on the Retail Cloud industry and its crucial segments has been depicted in the report. However, the market is expected to regain momentum in the post-COVID scenario, as per market experts.
The research offers an in-depth survey about the performance of each key player in the Retail Cloud market. It provides information about their current advancements and key market strategies. The Retail Cloud report also aims to provide additional information about suppliers, buyers, and manufacturers. The study offers a comprehensive analysis of market share, consumption, growth rate, and product type, and application growth. It further offers comprehensive coverage of the strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, brand promotions, and partnerships, among others. The company profiles of the established and new players have also been assessed in the Retail Cloud report through effective analytical tools like SWOT analysis.
Top key Companies in Retail Cloud Market are:
Oracle Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., SAP SE, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, Infor, Inc., Epicor Software Corporation, JDA Software Group, Inc., and Syntel, Inc.
Browse Full Report Description with TOC@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/retail-cloud-market
The report further segments the Retail Cloud market on the basis of product types and application spectrum offered in the market. The report also offers insights into the segment expected to show significant growth over the projected period. The study focuses on the growth rate of every segment and is explained through detailed graphs, figures, charts, and tables. These segments are analysed on the basis of present, emerging, and future trends. The regional segmentation provides current and forecast demand estimation for the Retail Cloud industry in key regions.
Emergen Research has segmented the retail cloud market based on solution, service, deployment, and region
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Management
- Workforce Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Data Security
- Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Some Key Highlights From Report
- In June 2020, Microsoft Corp. announced a strategic change in retail operations, including closing of Microsoft Store physical locations. The company’s retail team members will continue to serve customers from Microsoft Corporate facilities and continue providing sales, training, and support to remote locations. Microsoft has also announced plans to continue its investment in its digital storefronts on Microsoft.com, and stores in Xbox and Windows, reaching more than more than 1.2 billion people, every month in 190 markets.
- In April 2019, Oracle released version 19AMP of Oracle Commerce Cloud. This new version is providing a host of new features with functional efficiency additions like the ability to edit prices directly in the storefront, publish a filtered list of changes, and adds a vital marketing and merchandising capability with personalization based on geolocation.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period. Steady revenue growth can be attributed to rapid growth of the retail market, increasing demand for retail cloud-based solutions, and presence of major key players in countries in the region. In addition, organizations are shifting to providing personalized in-store shopping experience to their customers, which is a major factors expected to fuel growth of the market in the region.
Buy Your Exclusive Copy@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/684
The report gives a comprehensive analysis of the Retail Cloud market at the global and regional level, and the forecast has been presented in terms of value and price for the period of 8 years from 2020-2027. The report covers an extensive study of the market drivers and restraints on the global scale and provides an impact analysis of those market drivers and restraints on the demand and supply ratio for the Retail Cloud market throughout the forecast period.
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The Global Retail Cloud Market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research, which is further validated and verified by industry experts and professionals. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. Moreover, the report also offers a feasibility study and investment return analysis to assist the readers in making strategic investment plans.
Customization Available (customization will be delivered as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/684
Key takeaways of the Global Retail Cloud Market report:
- The report sheds light on the fundamental Retail Cloud market drivers, restraints, opportunities, threats, and challenges.
- It elaborates on the new, promising arenas in the leading Retail Cloud market regions.
- It examines the latest research & development projects and technological innovations taking place in the key regional segments.
- The research report reviews the regulatory framework for creating new opportunities in various regions of the Retail Cloud market
- It focuses on the new revenue streams for the players in the emerging Retail Cloud markets.
- Furthermore, the report offers vital details about the rising revenue shares and the sizes of the key product segments.
Overview of the TOC of the Report:
- Introduction, Scope, and Overview
- Opportunities, Risks, and Drivers
- Competition landscape analysis with sales, revenue, and price
- Extensive Profiling of the Retail Cloud key competitors with the sales figures, revenue, and market share
- Regional analysis with sales, revenue, and market share for each region for the forecast period
- Country-wise analysis of the Retail Cloud market by type, application, and manufacturers
- Retail Cloud Market Segmentation based on types
- Retail Cloud Market segmentation based on applications
- Historical and forecast estimation
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia