The global Residential Hobs Market size is projected to touch USD 19 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% through the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.Increasing disposable income, rising number of young consumer groups, and increasing awareness of consumers regarding the energy efficiency of the product are the major factors propelling the growth of this market.
The 4 burner hob size held the largest market share of 43% in 2018. It is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing segment over the forecast period. The high demand of burners for cooking in countries like China and India, where the families are large is propelling the market growth. Trend of preparing a variety of cuisines in one particular meal is also contributing in driving the market growth. Increasing young workforce who have less time to invest in cooking propel the demand of this segment of the product.
To download the sample pdf of Residential Hobs Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-residential-hobs-market/request-sample
In 2018, the induction product type held the largest share of over 40% in the overall revenue. Countries like U.S. and Canada are the foremost consumers of household electricity where there is extensive usage of electric based cooktops for cooking as they are cost and energy efficient. Increasing price of LPG in countries like China and India is persuading the consumers to choose alternative options for cooking.
In 2018, North America dominated the regional market with 30% share in the overall revenue. Countries like U.S. and Canada are the foremost contributors to the regional market growth owing to significant technological advancement and innovation of products by the manufacturers. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market, proliferating at a CAGR of 8.7% over the forecast period. Increasing price of LPG and rising awareness regarding the benefits of the product are strengthening the residential hobs market growth in this region.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The segment of induction in product type held the largest market share of over 40% on the basis of revenue
• The most preferred size was that of the 4 burner hob having 43% share in the overall revenue in 2018
• Asia Pacific region is projected as the fastest growing market, enlarging at 8.7% CAGR over the forecast period owing to rising disposable income and increasing awareness about the product benefits
Million Insights has segmented the global residential hobs market on the basis of product, size, and region:
Residential Hobs Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Residential Hobs Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• 2 burner
• 3 burner
• 4 burner
• 5 burner
Residential Hobs Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Read the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Unified Communications Market: The global unified communications (UC) market size was accounted for USD 56.33 billion in 2018 and projected to grow with a CAGR of 16.8% over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025.
• Solar Panel Recycling Market: The global solar panel recycling market size was worth USD 127.7 million in 2019. It is also estimated to register 12.8% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. Increasing preference for the usage of renewable energy sources to cater to power requirements of industrial, commercial and residential purposes is expected to drive the growth of the market.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar