The global reproductive genetics market size is expected to reach USD 11.23 Billion at a steady CAGR of 12.3% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rise in adoption of genetic tests and advancements in molecular diagnostics is driving global reproductive genetics market revenue growth.
Chromosomal abnormalities are responsible for 50% of miscarriages in first trimester. Reproductive genetics identifies embryos without these abnormalities so that they can be used for IVF, thus increasing the likelihood of healthy pregnancy and baby regardless of patient health. It also helps in achieving higher pregnancy rates per transfer, which reduces the need for IVF and results in low cost, time, and stress.
To gain useful market insights, grab a sample copy of this report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/695
Key players in the Reproductive Genetics market include Illumina, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., Quest Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Fulgent Genetics, Inc., Centogene AG, Myriad Genetics, Inc., Qiagen N.V., and OPKO Health, Inc.
Reproductive Genetics Market Region:
The report mainly focuses on the key market regions where the market is spread, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on the key segments of the market, such as product types, application spectrum, technology, end-user industries, among others.
Inquire To Know Additional List of Market Players Included, Request Here@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/695
The Global Reproductive Genetics Market report is furnished with key market statistics organized in the form of charts, graphs, tables, diagrams, figures, and other pictorial representations. The report offers an exhaustive analysis of the key market aspects like market size, volume, share, current and emerging trends, production and consumption rate, and other key elements that offer an idea about the prospective expansion of the Reproductive Genetics industry.
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Laboratory Developed Tests (LDT)
- Reagents and Consumables
- Procedure Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Pre-Natal Screening
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Testing
- Infertility Genetic Testing
- Carrier Screening
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- In-Situ Hybridization (ISH)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Single Gene Disorder
- Structural Chromosomal Abnormality
The report considers the following timeline for market estimation:
Historical Years: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2027
Forecast Years: 2020-2027
To Get This Report At A Profitable Rate@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/695
Significant Features of the Reproductive Genetics Market Report:
- Extensive competitive landscape analysis to offer the readers key insights into driving and restraining factors along with strategies adopted by the key players
- Assessment of the existing and emerging trends of the business sphere
- Detailed analysis of the emerging growth opportunities and threats and limitations the players might face in the coming years
- Significant breakdown of the market to assess the factors that might influence the global market growth
- An 8-year forecast for better understanding of the workings and growth opportunities of the market
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia