DelveInsight has launched a report on ‘Refractory Angina – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’
DelveInsight’s ‘Refractory Angina – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Refractory Angina epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Some of the Facts:
- The total prevalent cases of Refractory Angina in 7 major markets ranges from 29,17,196 in 2017.
- The United States accounted for most prevalent cases of RA in 7MM with 19,05,602 cases in 2017.
- Germany accounted for most number of prevalent cases of RA with 5,13,896 cases in 2017.
- Japan accounted for 27,432 cases in 2017 which are expected to grow during the study period (2017–2030).
“According the DelveInsight, higher Prevalence of Refractory Angina is observed among males as compared to females in 7MM.”
Refractory Angina (RA) is a chronic condition where pain remain persistent for the duration of less than or equal to 3 months, characterized by angina. Angina is a type of chest pain caused by reduced blood flow to the heart. Angina has two types, chronic or stable angina and unstable angina. Around 10–15% of patients of Chronic Angina meet the measures of RA. The clinical load of RA is growing rapidly due to an ageing population and improved Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
Symptoms of RA are chest pain, shortness of breath, and easy fatigability. RA also shows neurological, psychogenic and mitochondrial dysfunctions in addition to tissue ischemia which are responsible for an insistent cardiac pain. These symptoms causes poor self-perceived health status, high incidence of depression, and burden to the health care system due to significant resource utilization.
Patients with RA are a heterogeneous group that remain significantly limited by persistent debilitating chest discomfort despite optimal conventional therapy.
“RA is classified on the basis of grading the pain. Among these sub-types, Class III contributes the major patient share of RA followed by Class IV angina.”
Request a Free Sample Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/refractory-angina-epidemiology-forecast
Scope of the Report
- The Refractory Angina report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Refractory Angina Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Refractory Angina in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Refractory Angina in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Refractory Angina
- The report provides the segmentation of the Refractory Angina epidemiology
We interview, KOLs and SME’s opinion through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. The opinion helps to understand the total patient population and current treatment pattern. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the indications.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Refractory Angina?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the Refractory Angina epidemiology across 7MM and which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the total number of patients of Refractory Angina across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- Among the EU5 countries, which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of the Refractory Angina?
- What are the currently available treatments of Refractory Angina?
Request for Sample Pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/refractory-angina-epidemiology-forecast
Reasons to buy
- The Refractory Angina Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Refractory Angina market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Refractory Angina market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Refractory Angina therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Refractory Angina population by its epidemiology
- The Refractory Angina Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk and Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
The Refractory Angina report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Refractory Angina across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
The Refractory Angina market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Refractory Angina market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Refractory Angina market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States