The Global Recycled Glass Market size is estimated to reach USD 5.27 from USD 3.63 billion in 2019, delivering a CAGR of 4.8% through 2027. The market growth is driven by the major implementation of effective waste management & sustainable development, along with favorable government initiatives promoting the usage of recycled glass. Several countries across the globe are working towards the waste glass deposit program for managing waste. For instance, in England, all drink containers made of plastic, metal, or glass are covered under the deposit-return scheme run by the regional government. The scheme was introduced to reduce the amount of litter polluting sea and land recurring a small cash sum to consumers who return their cans and bottles. Similar kinds of schemes are operational in 38 countries across the globe.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3211
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on product,the cullet segment accounted for the largest share in the global recycled glass market size 2019 and is set to witness substantial growth through 2027 on account of high operational efficiency provided by the product in glass applications.
- Based on source, the Deposit program segment accounts for 41.3% of the recycled glass market share and is forecast to witness a notable CAGR of 7.5% through 2027.
- On the basis of application, the fiberglass segment is estimated to account for the majority of the market revenue share through 2027. The robust growth can be attributed to its excellent insulation properties, low coefficient of linear expansion, and superior resistive characteristics. The increasing consumption of fiberglass by various end-user industries, including aerospace & defense, automotive, manufacturing, power generation, food processing, pulp & paper, metals & mining, and others, will boost segmental growth.
- In the regional landscape, Europe accounts for 12.4% of the recycled glass market share and is a major regional ground for industry growth due to increasing awareness among masses in the region regarding recycling practices, which is further supported by government initiatives that promote the usage of recycled glasses. Several European countries have significantly increased landfill tax rates in order to stop the disposal of glass wastes in landfills, which will further boost regional industry growth through 2027.
- The APAC region is estimated to showcase a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period.
- North America is anticipated to exhibit a growth rate of 4.2% during the analysis period.
- Key players in the market include Strategic Materials Inc, ACE Glass Recycling, Balcones Resources, Gallo Glass Company, Ripple Glass, Pace Glass Inc, Momentum Recycling LLC, CAP Glass, Bradish Glass Inc, and Dlubak Glass Company.
Source Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Deposit Program
- Drop Off/Buy Back Centers
- Curbside Pickups
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Crushed Glass
- Glass Powder
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Glass Bottle & Containers
- Fiber Glass
- Flat Glass
- Highway Beads
The report is written with the aid of industry analysts, market segmentation, and data collection in order to assist readers in making profitable business decisions. The report includes a comprehensive database of technical and product advances. It also provides information on growth rates and market value, as well as a thorough examination of niche market segments. The report provides strategic advice to newcomers and existing businesses about how to make profitable and well-informed business decisions.
The Recycled Glass market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Recycled Glass market.
The global Recycled Glass market is segmented into:
North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
Who are the major players in the market?What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Browse More Related Research Reports:
Membrane Separation Technology Market: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/09/21/2096755/0/en/Membrane-Separation-Technology-Market-To-Reach-USD-43-14-Billion-By-2027-Reports-and-Data.html
About Us:Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States